10 best candid photography professionals you should hire for your wedding
of 24 /24
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 10 BEST CANDID PHOTOGRAPHY PROFESSIONALS YOU SHOULD HIRE FOR YOUR WEDDING www.augrav.com
- 2. The countdown will begin and it will be down to hours from days. The moments before, during and after the knot is tied is always special. There are thousands of activities happening and things go in a daze from dawn to dusk on the D day. It is important to capture these moments and make it last for a lifetime so that at any point of time you can sit back and relive them and what better way than to capture it using candid photographers. Candid photographers think out of the box and capture moments and expressions that made the day special. We would like to give you a list of some of the top candid photographers whom you can hire. They will capture the joys, the tears, the fun, the jewellery you would have purchased from exclusive places and your wedding attire in all its glory. If you have decided to buy unique gift for your better half from sites like augrav.com that specialise in personalised jewellerythen you can be rest assured that even that will be recorded by these candid photographers.
- 3. 1. MONISHA SAHANI She is young, energetic, qualified in Art and Design from UK and takes offbeat photos. Her style is unique and by the end of the day you have some unforgettable moments captured. The simple moments that we take for granted are captured and that makes her style special.
- 4. 2. KISHORE KRISHNAMOORTHY He is a wedding and fashion photographer with nearly ten years of experience. His balance of work ethic and the way he brings a personal touch to your special day makes it a joy to have him around clicking the special moments.
- 5. 3. AMRIT VATSA He is one of the leading photographers in India and runs a site called shaadigraphers.com where you have a brigade of photographers including him you can choose from. He shifted gear from a consulting job to photography as he wanted a give a new twist to the traditional photography. His wedding movies and photographs will make you want to tie the knot yet again as you will fall in love with his captured moments so much.
- 6. 4. NIKHIL SOOD Nikhil is a photographer who is chosen from Pune because of the way he puts life into his photos. Every click of his comes alive when seen after a decade too. Also read: 10 Unique Ways To Personalize Your Wedding Ring
- 7. 5. JOSEPH RADHIK He adds a touch of beauty and awe to the simplest of things that a wedding is made of. There is a midas touch in his photography and he is known for his unique angles and liveliness during the shoot.
- 8. 6. VINAYAK DAS AND SNIGDHA SHEEL They are one of the most popular couple new age photographers in India. They have a new meaning to wedding photography and have enjoyed stupendous success in all their assignments. They are one of the most sought after photographers in India.
- 9. 7. YADAV AND HARI Their strong point is creating photojournalism touch in wedding. They create something different for each couple and their photographs tell a story by using a series of photographs.
- 10. 8. RAKESH PRAKASH His forte lies in capturing the emotions and activities that the day is filled with. His enthusiasm to capture each and every expression and emotion makes the photographs talk more than a thousand words. Also Read: 10 Great Ways To Thank Your Wedding Guests Through Return Gifts
- 11. 9. VINAY ARAVIND He constantly strives to give the best quality photographs to his clients. He does not believe in compromising in anyway. He has covered weddings both in India and abroad and is one of the top ranked photographers in India.
- 12. 10. GRACIAN NALIN His wedding photography has an element of fun which makes us smile even after years as we view those clicks. It is also elegant. He has a unique style which is inimitable. Choose the right wedding photographer and may the memories last forever.
- 13. Originally Appeared at: http://www.augrav.com/blog/10-best-candid-photography-professionals-you-should-hire- for-your-wedding Personalized Gold Jewellery www.augrav.com