2013 citylites usa media kit
Click here to load reader
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Minneapolis | St. Paul | Rochester | Duluth | Des MoinesRobert Kalman 612.436.7189 Direct | 612.532.4500 Cell [email protected] your message and driving results on a higher level!
- Minneapolis / St Paul has the largest climate-controlled pedestrian skyway system in theworld, linking nearly 120 blocks of downtownattractions, businesses and hotels.CityLites is theExclusiveprovider ofskyway advertisingin all of our markets!Who we areCityLites USA was created in 1996 to offer an alternative to traditional out-of-home media formats, where our skyway media reaches and engages consumersthroughout the heavily used skyway systems in the Midwest.Since then, skyway media hasgrown exponentially to meetdemand, becoming the mostin-demand media that Out-of-Home has to offer in themarkets we represent!
- Minneapolis *260,000+ visitors daily; 1.6 million per week;6.4 million monthlySt. Paul*100,000+ visitors daily; 575,000 per week;2.3 million per monthMall of America**140,000 visitors daily; 980,000 per week3.9 million per monthRochester65,000+ visitors daily; 375,000 per week;1.5 million per monthDuluth40,000 visitors daily; 225,000 per week900,000 per monthDes Moines85,000 visitors daily; 475,000 per week;1.9 million per month.*Source: Minneapolis/ St. Paul Downtown Council and Pedestrian Studies**Source: Mall of AmericaMarkets
- CityLites Primary Media6w x3h Full Panel2w x3h Single PanelBreak through the clutter and communicate one-on-one with our core audience!CityLites Backlit Panels are EYE-LEVEL, EFFECTIVE, & ENGAGING!Your message will command attention on our 6 Foot Wide, Fully-Illuminated, eye-catching signage.
- MinneapolisSt. PaulTwin Cities Market250,000 Impressions Per Month, Per Panel!Over 8 miles connected by skyway, the largest skyway system in the world! Hometo over 700 stores and restaurants connected to the skyway system, thats morestores than the Mall of America!260,000+ consumers daily Monday - Friday.Skyways connect you to some of Americas largest companies like: Target Corp., U.S.Bancorp, Xcel Energy, Ameriprise Financial, Thrivent, Valspar, RBC Dain Rauscher, andWells Fargo to name a few. Skyways are connected to the Minneapolis ConventionCenter, home to 100s of conventions each year! We are also the #2 Theatre District(next to New York), #1 Business District (*per capita), and home to 24 of top 25largest law firmsTarget Field home to the Minnesota Twins, the #1 stadium experience in majorleague baseball! - ESPNDowntown Minneapolis alone is the home of 37% of all total office space in theTwin Cities metro area, 26 million sq ft.Over 23 Million visitors attracted annually!165,000 Impressions Per Month, Per Panel!40 city blocks connected by skyway100,000+ consumers daily Monday-FridayXcel Center, River Center, Ecolab, MN Life, LawsonSoftware, Science Museum of MN, Childrens Museum,Ordway, MPROver 8 Million visitors attracted annually!
- Downtown Core ConsumerWhere Do They Live Education Level DT Worker Market IndexDowntown Minneapolis 7% High School or Less 3% 32% 9%Minneapolis Urban 22% Some College 23% 20% 77%Minneapolis Suburbs 42% Bachelor Degree 41% 21% 195%St. Paul 8% Some Grad/Prof School 10% 3% 333%St. Paul Suburbs 15% Grad/Prof Degree Earned 23% 14% 165%Rural 6% College Grad or more 74% 38% 195%How Long Have You Worked Downtown Demos DT Worker Market Index Marital StatusLess than 1 year 10% 18-24 6% 18% 33% Married 65%1-5 Years 34% 25-34 29% 18% 161% Single 25%6-10 Years 22% 35-44 27% 23% 117% Other 10%11-15 Years 11% 45-54 24% 20% 120%16+ Years 21% 55-64 12% 12% 100%NA 2% 65-74 2% 9% 22%25-54 80% 61% 131%Gender Minneapolis Ranking (per capita)Female 54% #1 Business District (5,000+, per capita)Male 46% #2 Theatre District (next to New York)#8 Email Users#5 Wired CityOccupationExecutives/Professionals 37% Avg. Household IncomeTechnical/Operator 19% $70k+Management/Sales 14%Clerical 30% Internet UseWhite Collar Workers 51% Employees spend 2 hours a day on the internet(Sources: Minneapolis Downtown Council 2010, 2010 U.S. Census, St Paul Chamber and Property Management/Property Owners andUniversity of St. Thomas Masters Department, June 2010)
- Benefits to partnering with CityLites USA Clutter-Busting Made Simple! Your message isnt competing to be seen as we are the onlyadvertising media within the skyways of each of our markets! Breaking through the clutter hasnever been so easy! Thank you CityLites! -Tony S., Media Planner, HM&M Agency You have the ability to influence 4-6+ times daily, an affluent audience that is 51% white collar,highly educated, and 90% of our audience lives mostly in suburban & secondarily urbancommunities. CityLites media gives consumers the opportunity to engage your message and spend time withit vs. other Out-of-Home media forms which may be moving, difficult to read from various vantagepoints, or stationary media that consumers are moving by to fast and/or paying attention to trafficversus your message. Leaving a good chance of your message is going unnoticed! You also have the ability to get literature into the hands of your potential consumers through theuse of our brochure racks that are adhered directly to the face of our Backlit Poster Panels and arerefilled daily. CityLites media makes a great standalone or addition to any Out-of-Home marketing strategythat youre considering in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Mall of America, Duluth-MN, Rochester-MN,& Des Moines-IA!
- Minneapolis Skyway Media Locations
- St Paul Skyway Media Locations
- ROCHESTER - DOWNTOWN100,000 impressions per month, per panel!* Above ground skyway system & underground walking subway system CityLites is the exclusive advertising vehicle inboth of these systems!* Retail shops, Entertainment centers, more than 1,700 hotel rooms, over 3,900 parking spaces and the Mayo CivicCenter all interconnected in the system with a average household income of $125k+!* The Mayo Clinic employs 29,000 medical care professionals who care for one million outpatient visitors per year.ROCHESTER - AIRPORT37,500 impressions per month, per panel* 2 major air carriers with scheduled daily service (American Eagle and Delta)* Allegiant Air with scheduled service two times per week* Largest Airport in South East MinnesotaDULUTH80,000 impressions per month, per panel!* Over 3 miles of skyway connect the city with over 150 shops and restaurants and 3.5 million tourists per year!* Major industries include Tourism, Healthcare, Financial/Banking, Mining/Paper/Shipping and Education.DES MOINES125,000 impressions per month, per panel!* Skyway system that links roughly 35 city blocks and 3 miles of the downtown area with 2.8 million visitors annually.* City population of 200,000 & Metro population of 500,000.* Major industries include Insurance, Manufacturing, Agriculture and Government.Rochester | Duluth | Des Moines
- Rochester Skyway / Underground Media Locations
- Duluth Skyway Media Locations
- Des Moines-IA Skyway Media Locations
- Media Assets: Recent/Current Full Panel Creative
- Media Assets: Recent/Current Full Panel Creative
- Media Assets: Recent/Current Single Panel Creative
- Media Assets: Brochure Rack Add-On to Backlits
- Media Assets: Unique Additions to Backlit Poster Media
- Media Assets: Backlits with Wall Clings
- Media Assets: Backlits with Wall / Floor Clings
- Media Assets: Direct Application Wall/Window Clings
- Media Assets: Direct Application Clings On Temporary Wall
- Media Assets: Pillar Wrap Dominations
- Media Assets: 517 Building Domination
- Media Assets: 517 Building Domination517 DOMINATION BRAND NEW MEDIA OPTION:ELECTROLUMINESCENTLIGHTING!!!
- Media Assets: Northstar Escalator Domination
- Media Assets: Highland Escalator Domination
- Media Assets: Highland BannersHigh traffic area toTarget Field /Target Center / Theatre/ Restaurant / BarDistrict
- Media Assets: Highland Dual Wall Backlitswith Wall/Floor Clings
- Media Assets: Northstar Skyway Octagon Wrap& Open Storefront Cling Opportunity