[#500distro] the billion dollar question
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTION[#500Distro] The Billion Dollar Question
- The Billion Dollar Question VP Product and Growth at Wealthfront (Led LinkedIns Growth from 20M to 200M)
- The Billion Dollar Question: Can the approaches learned at LinkedIn & other web products make a product like Wealthfront grow?
- People dont talk about their money Youll never make this viral.
- In 2013, we increased Wealthfronts viral growth by more than 100%.
- Double conversion rate? Youve got to be kidding me Youre never going to do that!
- We increased conversion rate by 98% in roughly a year.
- How did we do it?
- Figure out your one (or few) key metrics
- Watch and explore your data like a hawk. Be prepared for unexpected insights.
- IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR NUMBERS ARE MOVING, YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB.
- Double down on whats already working
- IT IS EASIER TO BUILD ON A STRENGTH THAN TO IMPROVE A WEAKNESS
- IT IS EASIER TO GET AN ACTIVE USER TO DO MORE THAN TO GET AN INACTIVE USER TO DO ANYTHING
- Experiment, Experiment, Experiment
- The Billion Dollar Answer
- 2014 Elliot Shmukler. All right reserved. Follow me @eshmu. Thank You! Follow me on twitter: @eshmu Find me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/eshmu Try Wealthfront here: https://www.wealthfront.com/ ( or here for a discount: http://wlth.fr/11bGkMx ) Nothing in this presentation should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to buy or sell any security.The information provided is for educational purposes only. Financial advisory services are only provided to investors who become Wealthfront clients pursuant to a written agreement, which investors are urged to read and carefully consider in determining whether such agreement is suitable for their individual facts and circumstances. Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and any hypothetical returns, expected returns, or probability projections may not reflect actual future performance. Investors should review Wealthfronts website for additional information about advisory services.