7 advanced lead nurturing tips for marketing - and sales
out of 41
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEngagement with prospects is always a challenge - in both marketing or sales. It would be great to be able to send a quick email to each of our leads on an individual basis - but is this always a realistic option? Lead nurturing helps address this engagement challenge and helps deliver the right information to the right leads at the right time. Join Mathew Sweezey, author of "Marketing Automation for Dummies," as he addresses the challenges of lead engagement for both marketing and sales teams and gives us valuable information on how lead nurturing can help solve this problem.
- 7 Advanced Lead Nurturing Tips for Marketing AND Sales Mathew Sweezey Marketing Evangelist and Author of Marketing Automation for Dummies
- Safe Harbor Safe harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This presentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If any such uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results of salesforce.com, inc. could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. All statements other than statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections of product or service availability, subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items and any statements regarding strategies or plans of management for future operations, statements of belief, any statements concerning new, planned, or upgraded services or technology developments and customer contracts or use of our services. The risks and uncertainties referred to above include but are not limited to risks associated with developing and delivering new functionality for our service, new products and services, our new business model, our past operating losses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, interruptions or delays in our Web hosting, breach of our security measures, the outcome of any litigation, risks associated with completed and any possible mergers and acquisitions, the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to expand, retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, new releases of our service and successful customer deployment, our limited history reselling non-salesforce.com products, and utilization and selling to larger enterprise customers. Further information on potential factors that could affect the financial results of salesforce.com, inc. is included in our annual report on Form 10-K for the most recent fiscal year and in our quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the most recent fiscal quarter. These documents and others containing important disclosures are available on the SEC Filings section of the Investor Information section of our Web site. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other presentations, press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
- advanced EMAIL MARKETING LEAD NURTURING CONTENT MARKETING DEMAND GENERATION Lead Nurturing Tips for Marketing - AND Sales SEVEN
- Marketing STATE OF DEMAND/INTRO/2014 Author: Marketing Automation For Dummies 2014 Is my love, work, passion, and what I think about all day every day - Mathew Sweezey
- #PardotWebinar STATS 2013 CONTENT CONSUMER BEHAVIOR SETH GODIN SUPPLY AND DEMAND INCREASE IN CHANNELS
- #PardotWebinar NASA MORE POWER IN A GOOGLE SEARCH, THAN ALL OF NASA HAD IN TO PUT A MAN ON THE MOON
- #PardotWebinar Attention Span 8 seconds
- #PardotWebinar 2/3 Consumer Executive Board
- #PardotWebinar #1 CONTENT
- (FRESH) RELEVANT ENGAGING -Jay Baer (2012)
- #PardotWebinar STATE OF DEMAND/STATS/2013 294 Billion Emails 2 Million Blog Posts 250 Million Photos PER DAY
- #PardotWebinar ContentEngagement STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY CASUAL! Casual Reading! Consumers goal is to stay informed on their industry, profession, or topics of interest. Consistent engagement.
- #PardotWebinar ContentEngagement STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY RESEARCH! Research! Consumers goal is to obtain enough information to make an informed decision. Only research in a buying cycle.
- #PardotWebinar ContentEngagement STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY Stage 1 Stage 2 Stage 3 RESEARCH!
- #PardotWebinar EmailNurturing STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY GOALS Casual Reading Research
- #PardotWebinar DRIP NURTURING Problem/Goal Type of Drip Program Cold Database 3-2-1 Automate Lead Nurturing Stage-Specic Drip Event Pre and Post Follow-ups Event-Specic Drip Cold MarkeGng Lead Drip 3-2-1 Cold Sales Lead Drip Straight Drip CompeGGve Drip Straight Drip Lost Deal Drip Straight Drip
- #PardotWebinar #2Length of CONTENT
- #PardotWebinar STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY Prefer content to be less than 5 pages. Only 1.7% would prefer more than 5 pages. 71% ContentStatistic
- #PardotWebinar #3Focus of CONTENT
- #PardotWebinar STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY
- STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY
- #PardotWebinar #4Email
- I dont want someone to say my advertisement is creative. I want them to go out and buy it. -David Ogilvy
- #PardotWebinar SURVEY A B OR
- #PardotWebinar WICKED SMART 20 1
- #PardotWebinar HISTORICAL EmailDesign iBuyit
- #PardotWebinar Designinthe Vernacular John, I missed you the other day. Thought this was something youd like to see. Mark
- #PardotWebinar #5Email COPY
- #PardotWebinar EmailNurturing STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY Subject Copy CTA
- #PardotWebinar STATE OF DEMAND/CONSUMERS/SURVEY 2 BestPractices SubjectLines 1 3
- #PardotWebinar #6Experience wins
- #PardotWebinar EXPERIENCES vs. IMPRESSIONS
- #PardotWebinar EXPERIENCES vs. IMPRESSIONS A B Received a $50 gift card and a thank you via email. Received a personal phone call and no money.
- #PardotWebinar EXPERIENCES vs. IMPRESSIONS A B Received a $50 gift card and a thank you via email. Received a personal phone call and no money. 2xas many people said they would buy again from them after the personal phone call vs. the gift card via email.
- #PardotWebinar #7Agile Execution
- - ScoP Armstrong, Brainrider
- *Executing BETTER, then measuring and recalibrating will always get you closer to your goal. START GOAL
- QUESTIONS What is a grit? How would you spend 1k on video? What beer do you brew? Are you single? Length of time to run a campaign? Also reach me at @msweezey
- Mathew Sweezey Marketing Evangelist and Author of Marketing Automation for Dummies @msweezey
View more >