7 wonders of the world
out of 16
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Copyright 2007 Brian & Martha. All Rights Reserved Turn on your speakers! CLICK TO ADVANCE SLIDES THE SEVEN WONDERSOF THE WORLD
- 2. "Seven Wonders of the World." A group of students were asked to list what they thought were the present Though there were some disagreements,the following received the most votes:
- 3. 1. Egypt's Great Pyramids 2. Taj Mahal 3. Grand Canyon 4. Panama Canal5. Empire State Building6. St. Peter's Basilica7. China's Great Wall
- 4. While gatheringthe votes, the teachernoted that one student had not finishedher paper yet.
- 5. The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many." So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list.
- 6. The teacher said,"Well, tell us whatyou have, andmaybe we can help."
- 7. The girl hesitated, then read:"I think the'SevenWonders of the World' are:
- 8. 1. To See...
- 9. 2. To Hear...
- 10. 3. To Touch...
- 11. 4. To Taste...
- 12. 5. ToFeel...
- 13. 6. To Laugh...
- 14. 7. And to Love.
- 15. The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take for granted are truly wondrous!
- 16. A gentle reminder : The most precious things in life cannot be built by hand or bought by man.
View more >