a bunch of random facts about facebook ads
Click here to load reader
Post on 27-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONCurious about the Facebook Ad CTR of different industries? How about the difference between Facebook conversions in Canada vs the US? Or how about the efficacy of ad rotation in combating Facebook ad blindness? These questions and many more are answered in this, 'A Bunch of Random Facts about Facebook Ads'. Check it out and Share it 'Round!
- A Bunch of Random Facts About Facebook Ads
- Did you know?
- A recent BIA/Kelsey report suggests that the social ad market may reach $11 billion by 2017, up from $4.7 billion in 2012
- The same report indicates that the social ad market is young and growing. Of many advertisers budgets, it represents only 1-10 percent
- And while mobile represents 12 percent of peoples time spent consuming media, only 3 percent of United States advertising budgets is spent on mobile.
- This represents a $20 billion opportunity in the United States alone
- Facebook Ad CTR and CPM by Industry
- $1.89 $1.39 $1.39 CTR .92% CPM .50% .38% .07% Telecoms Retail Publishing $.16 Advertising
- Canada vs USA: Head to Head on Facebook Ads
- Canada USA $1.26 0.05% $0.64 $0.00 $0.50 $1.00 $1.50 Average Cost of Page Like 0.07% $2.00 0.00% 0.02% 0.04% 0.06% Average Page Like Rate 0.08%
- Ad Rotation to Combat Ad Fatigue: Does it Work?
- Campaign Performance Using Rotation Strategy vs Not: Direct Response Campaigns 35% CPC Cost-PerClick 0% CTR Conversion Rate 34% Direct response advertisers who use creative rotation produce 35% higher CTRs at 34% lower CPC.
- Campaign Performance Using Rotation Strategy vs Not: Fan Acquisition Campaigns 60% Cost-PerFan 0% CTR CPC Conversion Rate 75% Fan acquisition campaigns using creative rotation produce 60% higher CTRs at 74% lower Cost per fan
- Custom Audiences
- Facebook advertising has become less about targeting a specific type of person and more about targeting a specific type of buyer. Custom audiences allow us to retarget website visitors and customers with amazing efficiency and accuracy. - Chase Wells, Director of Performance Marketing at WebTrends
- On average, Custom Audiences targeting has a 14% lower cost-per-click and a 64% lower cost-perconversion than category or interest-based targeting alone.
- Additionally, Facebook Ads with Custom Audience targeting had 387% greater conversion rates than ads using only demographic targeting options.
- Mobile Ad ROI: iOS vs Android
- 2013 Q1 2013 Q2 2013 Q3 Average 162% -10% While advertising on iOS brings retailers 162% more revenue than they spend, advertising on Android returns 10% less than the cost of the ads.
- Retailers are realizing significantly greater return from audiences on iOS than audiences on Android. For the first three quarters of 2013, revenue-per-click on iOS averaged 6.1 times higher than Android and ROI averaged 17.9 times higher than Android. - Nanigans
- sources: http://www.salesforcemarketingcloud.com http://www.marinsoftware.com http://www.venturebeat.com http://www.nanigans.com
- Get the Facebook Ads Ebook its FREE!
- Thank you for viewing! Did you like this presentation? Check out blog.wishpond.com for more! Share our blog! Wishpond One Easy Tool for All of Your Online Marketing create online ads, contests, landing pages & email automation campaigns