a trip across europe
out of 13
Post on 24-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. A Trip across Europe Choose us for our personal service and make your stay comfortable and enjoyable
- 2. 1st day In the morning you arrive in Istanbul Atatrk Airport and then take shuttle bus to Taksim Camp Site. Here you have a lunch and then your sightseeing tour begins. You will visit The Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and The Basilica Cistern. The Blue Mosque is one of the most prominent landmarks of Istanbul. It is very impressive with its beautiful domes and six slender minarets. Sultan Ahmet 1 founded the Blue Mosque and also it was named after him. Hagia Sophia is a great architectural beauty and an important monument both for Byzantine and for Ottoman Empires. Once a church, later a mosque, and now a museum at the Turkish Republic, Hagia Sophia has always been the precious of its time.. The Basilica Cistern was constructed by Justinian in 532 to supply water to the Byzantine Palace primarily. There are 336 columns in the cistern. For those, who like shopping, Spice Bazaar is a good choice. After a long walk you can enjoy some typical Turkish meals in many restaurants. In the evening you come back to camp site. 2nd day After breakfast you visit Topkapi Palace, which was a royal residence. It is now a major tourist attraction and contains important holy relics of the Muslim world. If you are hungry, you can have lunch in a lot of restaurants and then go shopping to the well known Grand Bazaar. The Grand Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 3,000 shops. After shopping you are sure to enjoy a tour-cruise up the Bosphorus. The Bosphorus is the 32 km long strait which joins the Sea of Marmara with the Black Sea in Istanbul, and separates the continents of Europe and Asia. It is time to go back to the Taksim Square and have dinner.
- 3. 3rd day After breakfast you take a Taksim Tour and then go back to the camp site for Rockn Coke Fest. Performances start at 12.00. There are different acts and different performances. 4th day In the morning, you will go back to the airport and travel to Vienna. You arrive at Vienna International Airport. After picking up your luggage, you are ready to go to your hostel. After the check-in in your hostel, you have some time to take a short break before your sightseeing-tour begins. Your sightseeing tour starts in the first district of Vienna. First, youll see the St. Stephens Cathedral. If you like you can do a shopping tour in Viennas most popular shopping streets. At Graben, Krntnerstrae and Kohlmarkt youll find every kind of shops. To get some energy for the next sights take some time and enjoy some typical Austrian food, Sachertorte at Caf Hotel Sacher. Next, youll visit the Imperial Crypt Kapuzinergruft. Then youll visit the very famous Opera of Vienna, where the Opernball takes place every year. During your promenade through the city you see the Kunsthistorisches- and the Naturhistorisches Museum (Museums of Natural and Art History). Persons under 19 dont have to pay admission. After that, you can have a break at Volksgarten or at the Museumgsquartier. When youd like to eat something you can visit one of the Wiener Wrstl Standl, where you can buy some sausages eg. The Wiener Wrstchen (Viennese sausages). Then, the tour goes on and youll see the Parliament and the City Hall of Vienna. In the evening, you can go to a restaurant for dinner. Next to your hostel there are many restaurants, so you have the free choice. 5th day After breakfast at your hostel, youre going to visit Schnbrunn Palace, where Sissi our famous empress lived in. After a walk through the impressive garden of this castle, youll see the Gloriette, there you can drink some coffee. If youd like to see the oldest still existing zoo of the world, you can have a look at Tiergarten Schnbrunn. At the zoo there is a restaurant where you can satisfy your hunger.
- 4. In the evening you can go to the Donau Insel and enjoy the biggest open air festival in Europe. The Donauinsel Fest offers you many different artists on different stages. 6th day On your last day in Vienna youre going to visit the amusement park Wiener Prater. If you like to have real big fun, join all the attractions and when you are hungry, try some typically Austrian food eg. Stelze (knuckle of pork) at the Schweizerhaus Then you have time to chill out at the Donauinsel before the party starts in the evening. You can drink some cocktails in one of the cocktail bars or just hang out in the sun. If you like you can party all night long. 7th day It is time to leave Vienna and go to Bratislava. After accomodation in the hostel, you can have lunch in a typical slovak restaurant and try Garlic soup in homemade bread bowl, Pork chop wrapped in potato batter and Dumplings with poppy seed. In the afternoon you will visit the old town. Bratislava is a beautiful city, known as a "Rose on Danube". There are plenty of historical landmarks like Bratislava castle, Michaels Gate, The Old Town Hall, Primacilny Palace, St. Martins Cathedral After the sightseeing tour you can enjoy Viva Musica! festival, which takes place over several days in early summer on Eurovea Square and Main Square. From the very first edition, Viva Musica! offers the best from the classical, jazz and world music, in an attractive way for the big public under an open sky in the historical centre of the capital city, and without the necessity of paying an entrance fee. 8th day After breakfast you will enjoy Cruise sightseeing boat to the ruins of the Devin Castle, and to the confluence of the Danube and the Moravia river.
- 5. The Devn Castle is one of the most significant archaeological localities in Slovakia. The castle, subject of numerous legends, offers one of the best views of the surroundings and Austria. After coming back to Bratislava, you can have a lunch in the Leberfinger Restaurant. This building was originally an inn that was visited even by Napoleon. You should try Roasted duck leg with braised red cabbage and three potato pancakes there. In the afternoon you can have a rest in Sad Janka Krala Janko Kral Garden. The park is the oldest municipal park in Europe. At the outskirts of this park, there is Aupark, the largest shopping and entertainment centre in Slovakia. Night belongs to entertainment. There are many clubs in the centre of the city. 9th day In the morning, you will leave Bratislava by train and after 1,5 hour you arrive in Trenin. Trenn has rich history, many cultural and historic monuments and belongs to the most beautiful towns in Slovakia. Go to the camp site to take part at one of the most visited multicultural open-air event in Slovakia, Festival Pohoda. Main Festival program consists of music of many genres, bands representing rock, punk, folk, rockabily, world music, reggae, ska, pop, jazz, rave, and many genres of dance music, folklore but also classic music have performed at the Festival. Spend the whole day and night here and enjoy music and life. 10th day Departure to Germany. Arrival in Stuttgart airport in the afternoon. You will stay in the town Kirchheim. After accommodation in the hotel you will go to visit City Hall and Martins Church. In the evening you can go to one of the most famous discos The last kick and enjoy music and dancing.
- 6. 11th day After breakfast you will go to Stuttgart and visit the New Castle and Mercedes Benz Tower. Then you can have picknick in the Schlossgarten. It is 600 years old park with planetarium and a huge chess to play with. In the afternoon you can go for a trip to the Old Castle. Since 1948, the Wuerttemberg State Museum has been located here. Come back to Stuttgart and visit Stuttgart Summer Festival. The white festival tents and the beautiful light decoration make a fairy-tale like atmosphere. Stuttgart's gastronomy will feed you with delicious specialties and fine drinks. The diverse music and entertainment program on three stages reaches from funny music cabaret through groovy party music to South American rhythms. Enjoy the festival at night and then take the train back to Kirchheim. 12th day After breakfast you will go to Nabern for playing some Minigolf. Take a bus and go on to Holzmaden to eat American food at Archies. In the evening you will go to Bissingon to the Seefest (Seafestival) and enjoy food and drinks. 13th day It is time to leave Germany and take train to France. After accommodation in the Campground in Villegusien, try some French specialities in the camp restaurant.
- 7. Take train to Langres and visit Place Diderot, Renaissance House, the City Walls, The Cathedral. You can swim in the lakes or go shopping before going to disco Nuits Blanches. 14th day After breakfast go to Chamont and visit the Viaduct, the Old town, the Keep and the St Jean-Baptiste Basilica built in 13th century. Have a snack in La Mie caline or LEntracte. It is time to go to Le Chien a Plumes Music festival and experience various music styles till the late night. 15th day Take a train to The Netherlands. After accommodation in Stayok
View more >