a trip to the countryside
Post on 16-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTwo of our classes really deserve and extra bonus, because they really behave! They were taken on a trip to the countryside, had a nice and natural snack, than they observed the environment around. They also had a friendly environment session on arts and crafts using natural colours and genuine wool. Just enjoyable!
- 1. A trip to the Countryside
2. A trip to the Countryside
- Two classes (40 pupils) in our school were awarded as the best classes of the year. So they went on a trip to the countryside, it was as a prize.
3. A trip to the Countryside
- In June its the right season to see weath fields right before the harvest. We had a nice walk and some explanations about how to grow weath
4. A trip to the Countryside
- We also had the chance to learn how to work with pure wool and get felt.Many things can be done using virgin wool fluff and flakes. An expert lady took us to her laboratory
5. A trip to the Countryside
- She told us aboutthe traditional work with old looms
6. A trip to the Countryside
- Then we started with some natural wool fluff
7. A trip to the Countryside
- We were given some coloured fluff and the lady let us make wollenpictures
8. A trip to the Countryside
- It wasnt hard, but you have to be patient and careful. You need warm water, your hands and your fantasy
9. A trip to the Countryside
- And this is the result: pictures in felt!
- It took us about one hour.
- Its nice, isnt it?