antique and collectable sale 27th april 2017 …€¦ · antique and collectable sale 27th april...
Embed Size (px)
ANTIQUE AND COLLECTABLE SALE
27th April 2017
Lot ITEM DESCRIPTION Estimate
1 - 120 Collectables including: Stamps, Coins, Books, Militaria & Clocks
1 - 120
1. A 20th Century Composite Jazz Group, including double bass, saxophonist,
drummer, trumpeter, pianist and singer, approx 58 cms. £60-80
2. A Vintage Elephant Whip, with iron tap and braiding, approx 145 cms. £30-40
3. A Composite Stone Bust of a Roman Figure, approx 34 cms high. £15-20
4. An Italian Composite Figurine of a Woman, approx 76 cms. £20-30
5. First Battalion of Pennsylvania Loyalists commanded by His Excellency Sir William Howe Recruitment Document to Enlist Volunteer Soldiers to serve King George III. Able-bodied men were invited to volunteer in the fight in the
'Rebellion in America' dated 30th December 1777, in payment they would receive 50 acres of land.
6. A Vintage Leading-Fireman's Helmet, Gloucestershire Fire Service. £15-20
7. Miscellaneous Vintage Hornby 32 mm Gauge, including track, boxed crane,
boxed junction signal nr 2, ten ton lift and a Lone Star Treble OOO miniature train set.
8. A 19th Century Bone 'Prisoner of War' Dominoes Set, complete with bone
playing pieces. £30-40
9. A Early 20th Century Bone and Ebony Dominoes Set, complete with playing
10. An Antique French Brass Travelling Microscope, with a small quantity of lens
by Mon. Baraban, 175 Rue St Honore Paris, in the original box. £30-40
11. Collection of Vintage Split-Cane Bamboo Fly Rods, including a mahogany
salmon pole and several loose cases. £20-30
12. A Vintage Hexagonal Two-Piece Split-Cane Fishing Rod, #7 'The Halford
Knock About' Palakona, approx 9 foot. £30-40
13. A Vintage Hexagonal Split-Cane Millward 'Floatmaster' nr 5038, approx 10.5
foot, in the original canvas bag. £30-40
14. A Vintage Rudge & Son Redditch Three-Piece Salmon Rod, with another
three-piece Herbert Smith & Co Redditch Bamboo Salmon Rod with wooden finials. (2)
15. A Vintage Alcock Hexagonal Split-Cane Two-Piece Fly Rod, together with an
Edgar Sealey Dr Hexagonal two-piece Split-Cane Fly Rod in the original canvas bags. (2)
16. A Fine Condition Vintage Hexagonal Two-Piece Split-Cane Fly Rod, by B J
Walker "W.A. Wynch" M-2-66, 8ft 3" #6, in canvas bag. £30-40
17. A Vintage Hardy Graphite Two-Piece 6/7 Weight Fly Rod, 10 ft, with the
original canvas bag. £30-40
18. Miscellaneous Collection of Wooden Fly Reels, together with antique leather
priest and part cane collapsible smugglers cane rod. £20-30
19. A Vintage Aluminium Hardy Bros Light Weight Trout Reel, in the original
leather pouch. £30-40
20. Two Deed Boxes, together with a black leather effect Pilot’s Case. £15-20
21. A Briar Wood Umbrella Handle with a 9ct Gold Collar. £20-30
22. An Antique Persian Gold Thread Embroidered Table Cloth, approx 122 x 122
cms. (af) £15-20
23. A Bottle of 1985 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne. £15-20
24. A Quantity of Lady's Gloves, including driving gloves, evening gloves, lace
gloves and calves leather gloves.
25. Miscellaneous Items including Wood Framed Glass Tray, with brass handles,
together with a quantity of brass including horse brasses, horse bits (dray), Salter brass scales, copper hunting horn etc.
26. James Dixon Sheffield Art Nouveau Pewter Coffee Pots, together with a
copper Art Nouveau picture frame and one other picture frame. (4) £15-20
27. A 19th Century 'The Champion' Box Camera, with a small quantity of
accessories including two lenses, plates and the original hood. £30-40
28. A Cast Iron Boot Scrape. £15-20
29. Miscellaneous Collectibles, including a GWR Jig Saw Puzzle 200 pcs, vintage
albums of cigarette cards etc, magazines of Her Majesty's Coronation and two wood carved bottle stoppers together with a album of black and white photographs, featuring Egypt during and after the war, depicting both military and civilian scenes.
30. A Collection of Vintage Sea-Fishing Reels, including Penn Long Beach Nr 68,
Ocean City Nr 113 and a Dep Savoy spinning reel mr 8163. £30-40
31. Two Antique Inlaid Galleried Tea Trays, one oval mahogany, the other square
rosewood. (2) £20-30
32. An Antique Heavy Oriental Brass Bowl, approx 11 cms dia. £40-50
33. Green Cast-Iron Henry Pooley & Son Scale, with a quantity of weights. £50-60
34. An Antique Lead Tobacco Jar, with lead press inside. £15-20
35. Two 1960's Vintage Ladies Dresses. £20-30
36. Miscellaneous 1920's Ladies Beaded Dresses, including two black beaded and
one gold lace together with one small evening bag. £40-50
37. Miscellaneous Order of The Buffalo Jewels, including silver and enamel
hallmarked medals, approx 120 gms. £20-30
38. Two Victorian Coal Scuttles, one Copper and the other Brass. £15-20
39. A Pair of Vintage Tennis Rackets, complete with stretchers, incl Dunlop Fort,
Cambridge Treble Blue and a Kenton badminton racket. (3) £15-20
40. A Gentleman's Tail Jacket and a Suit, including Sumry and Browne of Bradford.
41. Two Hand Bags in the Designer Style, including a Prada Milano (Moro) Brown
Leather Vitello Daino Tote Bag nr BR2703, with certificate card and label together with a tote bag in the Vuitton style. (2) These bags have not been scrutinized for authenticity
42. A Vintage Oak-Banded Steamer Trunk, approx 92 x 53 x 49 cms. £20-30
43. A Viotti Vintage Violin, in the original case. (af) £20-30
44. An Antique Turkish Yataghan, a re-curved single edge blade cut with twin
fullers, damascened foliate inlay with Islamic inscription to one side of the blade. Bone hilt held together with four rivets expanding to a winged grip with further decorative inlay, black leather covered wood scabbard, silver worked scabbard mount and chape, blade length approx 58 cms.
45. Three Buffalo Medals, two silver hallmarks together with a white metal card
46. An Antique Continental Copper Box, set with coin to top. £20-30
47. A Collection of Three Antique Boxes, including mahogany, walnut, together
with middle eastern hand carved inlaid boxes.
48. Miscellaneous Cameras, including Zeiss Ikon nr 078450 in the original leather
case, a Canon EOS 600 with a Canon Zoom Lens, a Canon Zoom Lens EF 70-210mm 1:3.5-4.5, Canon Sureshot, Canon Speedlite 300EZ.
49. Miscellaneous Binoculars, including Faria Freres in the original leather case, a
pair of Japanese Hoya miniature binoculars and a pair of C.P Goerz of Berlin opera glasses. (3)
50. An Antique Iron Converted Standard Lamp Stand, approx 155 cms, on tripod
51. An Antique Carved Ivory Parasol Handle, finely carved with four lions, approx
21 cms. (af) £30-40
52. Miscellaneous Antique Sewing Items, including ivory bobbin, crochet hook,
cotton reel and silver metal tape measure. £15-20
53. Five Hand Carved Wood Goblets and Jug of Aboriginal origin. £60-80
54. A Hand Painted Aboriginal Eucalyptus Bark Painting, depicting Ant Eaters. £40-50
55. A 19th Century Scrapbook of Significant Archaeological and Historical Interest relating to Assyria (N. Iraq) the journal contains titled drawings,
diagrams and sketches of the surrounding Assyrian landscape. Complete with written extracts of cuneiform and other ancient Persian script. The scrapbook appears to relate to finds made during excavations there in the mid-19th Century by Sir Austen Henry Layard GCB PC. There are approx 14 pages of handwritten notes which appear to be the opening chapter and short extracts of Sir Austen Henry Layard GCB PC first publication 'Nineveh and its Remains' beautifully executed illustrations amongst the written work. A list of Persian Monarchs according to native & foreign authors is amongst the written work with monarchs listed from the Kaianian Dynasty beginning from 709 BC through to 1788 AD. The authorship of this scrapbook is not verified; however, the extracts are written in the first person and are personal and detailed, the approx 45 illustrations are done by a competent draftsman, some complete and others less so depicting archaeological discoveries. The scrapbook itself appears to be an original ships accounting log relating to 'The Bristol' and is dated and watermarked for 1798. Austen Henry Layard GCB PC was an English traveller, archaeologist, cuneiformist, art historian, draughtsman, collector, politician and diplomat. He is best known as the excavator of Nimrud and of Nineveh. Provenance: Property of an Italian lady, originally from Rome, the scrap book belonged to her late husband and formed part of his collection.
56. A Handwritten Letter by 1st Baron Herbert Austin, dated 1906 together with
miscellaneous advertising and documentation relating to the Austin Motor Cars. A quantity of Seven Club Newsletters, London Transport Collection brochure, list of spare parts, Buyers Guide of 1936 Austin Motor Cars, Austin 7 Pictorial books, manuals and cigarette cards all collated in a red file. Provenance: Property of an Italian lady, originally from Rome, belonged to her late husband and formed part of his collection he was a Austin enthusiast and had many early vehicles in his collection.
57. A Cylindrical Semi-Precious Stone Encrusted Lamp Base, approx 23 cms. Provenance: Property of an Italian lady, originally from Rome, the lamp base belonged to her late husband and formed part of his collection, purchased at the Picasso Auction in Paris 1952.
58. An Antique Stone Carving of a Franciscan Monk, depicted seated reading
from the Bible, approx 10 cms. Property of an Italian Lady, originally from Rome.
59. A Free-Standing Oak-Framed Mirror, approx 59 x 48 cms. £15-20
60. A Chrome Seven Piece 'Picquet Ware' Tea and Coffee Set, comprising coffee,
tea and hot water pots, two milk jugs and two sugar bowls. £20-30
61. Two Antique Persian Brass Dishes, considerable weight, with decorative
piercing to outside edge and the interior of the bowl, approx 31 cms £30-40
62. A Victorian Mirror with Wood-Carved Frame, approx 50 x 40 cms £15-20
63. A Pair of Vintage Snooker Cues, circa 1920's by E.A Clare, Liverpool 25-27 St
Anne, in their original cases. (2) £40-50
64. An Antique Woven Semi-Precious Cabachon Stone Jewellery Box, worked
with gold coloured thread and set with various semi-precious stones including Citrine, Amethyst, Quartz etc, approx 14 x 14 x 6 cms.
65. A Gentleman's Vintage Leather Cigar Case, with striker, the case having an
embossed heraldic crest with rampant lion and unicorn, approx 13 cms. £15-20
66. An Antique Ivory and Crab Claw Page Turner, by Rowland Ward & Co.,
Naturalists, 166 Piccadilly. £30-40
67. An Iron Gamekeepers Trap, large antique cast iron 'egg' trap. The egg used as
bait to lure an animal. £120-150
68. Vintage Laminated Propeller, mounted with 'Servis Recorder' aluminium-cased
clock, with original setting key. £200-250
69. A Quantity of 1970's Hotspur Comics, approx 18 in total. £15-20
70. Antique Balinese Ceremonial Dagger, with ornately carved scabbard featuring
dragon and cobra, blade approx 34 cms £180-220
71. Circa 1800 Naval Baleen 'Bosun's Persuader', the sailors cosh dates to 1800
and measures approx 35 cms. £80-120
72. A Vintage British Bar-Lock Typewriter, circa 1925, good original condition. £15-20
73. Two Unlidded Copper Milk Cans with Handles, approx 40 cms. £60-80
74. A Regency Copper and Brass Samovar, pourer with ivory handle, in the form of
an urn with arched beaded handles, approx 50 cms together with a coal scuttle. (2)
75. A Set of Six Jaguar Racing Table Mats, depicting various racing scenes, the
mats contained within an oak box with the Jaguar mascot to the lid. £20-30
76. A Vintage Junior Pyrene Chrome Fire Extinguisher, including miscellaneous
vintage wooden drafts set and miscellaneous KIKU 16 MD2 camera. £15-20
77. A Miscellaneous Collection of Postcards, together with cigarette cards and
vintage maps. £15-20
78. A Vintage British Porcelain Articulated Doll, with sleeping eyes, open mouth
revealing small teeth. £15-20
79. An Antique Brass Disk Numerical Pad Lock. £20-30
80. A Miscellaneous Collection of Vintage Farmyard Animals, by Britain's Limited,
including cows, bulls, horses, pigs, turkey, fowls, farmyard gates and trees. £30-40
81. A Vintage Beatrice Enamel Based Paraffin Camping Stove. £15-20
82. A Carrier Bag of Stamps; two Royal Mail Year Books (15 and 1999-Millennium)
and two folders of Chinese/Hong Kong Stamps. £30-40
83. A Box of Early Stamps and Ephemera, including three rare paper duty
84. A Belgium Well Stocked Davo Album 1849 - 1977, MNH, MH and Fine Used,
sheets, P. Dues and officials, cat. val £4,400. £200-250
85. A Miscellaneous Collection of All World Stamps and First Day Covers, in two
box files together with a framed presentation of bank notes relating to Gibraltar and a black album of all world stamps.
85A. A Box of All-World Stamps, particularly strong in early GB and with some
interesting Sudanese etc. £15-20
86. An Exercise Book, containing mostly GB 19th Century Stamps. £15-20
87. A Large Quantity of All World Stamps. £20-30
88. A Suitcase of All World Stamps, envelopes, tins etc mostly classic era. £40-50
89. A Miscellaneous Collection of Indian Coins, including 1/4 rupee, 1 x 1913,1 x
1917, 1 x 1918, 5 x 1919, 1 x 1926, 1 x 1934, 6 x 1936, 6 x 1939, 20 x 1940, and 1/2 rupee, 1 x 1912, 1 x 1928, 1 x 1934, 3 x 1936, 7 x 1939, 9 x 1940, 4 x 1941, approx 280 gms.
90. A Collection of Indian Silver One Rupee Coins, including 1 x 1900, 5 x 1903, 8
x 1904, 3 x 1905, 17 x 1906, 12 x 1907, 2 x 1908, 1 x 1909, 3 x 1910, 2 x 1912, 4 x 1913, 1 x 1914, 2 x 1916, 1 x 1918, 2 x 1919, total 64, approx wt 750 gms.
91. Indian Mughal Coinage Gold Mohur, in the name of Shah Alam II (1759-1806),
approx 15 gms, with gold mount for suspension. £680-720
92. A Solid Gold Edward VII 1904 Half Sovereign, approx 4.1 gms £80-90
93. A Solid Gold George V 1911 Half Sovereign, approx 4.1 gms £80-90
94. A Solid Gold Edward VII Full Sovereign, dated 1906, approx 8.2 gms £180-200
95. A Solid Gold George V Full Sovereign, dated 1913, approx 8.2 gms. £180-200
96. A Solid Gold George V Full Sovereign, dated 1913, approx 8.2 gms. £180-200
97. A Solid Gold Edward VII Half Sovereign, dated 1908, approx 4.1 gms. £80-90
98. Two Silver Proof Queen Victoria Crowns, dated 1889, approx 57.3 gms £20-30
99. Miscellaneous Collection of Vintage Bank Notes, including 1949 Five Pound
Note Serial nr 022 029736 together with three green £1 notes and 3 x 10 shilling notes.
100. 1780 Maria Teresa Empress of Austria, large silver proof coin together with
HRH Prince Charles $10 Commonwealth of the Bahamas 1978 coin, approx 75 gms
101. Six Silver Victorian Crowns, dated 1889,1890,1891,1895,1896 and 1900 in a
perspex case, approx 168 gms £60-80
102. Miscellaneous Coins, including an 1862 Indian Victoria 2 Annes VNC Silver
Coin, 1874 Victoria Straits Settlement 1 cent coin, 1876 Victoria Canada One Cent Coin, 1792 Halfpenny John Wilbensen Iron Master together with a 1738 1 Stuber Julich-Berg coin.
103. A Spanish America AR 8 Reales Colonial Cob Coinage, dated 1669, approx
25.2 gms. £140-160
104. Warne's Victoria Picture Spelling Book, published by Fred.k Warne & Co
Bedford Street, Strand, with three hundred and eight-four illustrations. £20-30
105. C. Finch Mason Bound Copy of Sporting Sketches, published in Cambridge
W.P Spalding and London A.H Baily & Co, red leather binding. £50-60
106. Complete Volume of Charles Dickens Novels, housed in a mahogany three-
tiered stand. £15-20
107. Three Antique Books, including Samuel Johnson 5th Edition Dictionary of the
English Language; Thomas Moore 'Poetical Works' Complete in One Volume 1850 and a copy of George C. Leighton The Illustrated London News Volume XL Jan to June 1862. (3)
108. A Collection of Hitler 'Mein Kampf' Magazines, parts 1 - 18 published by
Hutchinson & Co., profusely illustrated, housed in a blue folder. £20-30
109. Antique Powder Horn and Leather Shot Flask, the powder horn marked for
infantry 1810. £80-120
110. Victorian Socket Bayonet with Original Leather Scabbard, with original brass
fittings, the bayonet has a tri-form blade and measures approx 68 cms overall. £60-80
111. Naval Interest - George III .557 Sea-Service Flintlock Pistol, circa 1790,
approx 23 cms barrel has various proof marks. Lock marked GR+Crown. Brass trigger guard, butt and ramrod guide.
112. WW2 German 7 x 50 U Boat Binoculars, circa 1943. The binoculars are
marked with the maker’s code 'cxn' & serial no: 456915, Complete with original rubber fittings and eye cups.
113. Russian F1 Fragmentation Hand Grenade, inert. £30-40
114. American M67 Fragmentation Grenade, inert. £30-40
115. A Large Quantity of Brass Buttons, the buttons with 'Salubritas et Eruditio'
bearing Borough of Cheltenham Coat of Arms. £30-40
116. A Twin S & F Brass Desk Carriage Clock and Barometer, with enamel face
and Roman dial, complete with key. £60-80
117. An Edwardian Carved Oak Cased Mantel Clock, the clock having a stamped
Junghans chiming movement with silvered chapter ring and gold-effect face, approx 46 cms high.
118. A French Gilt Brass Four-Glass Mantel Clock, eight-day movement with
mercurial pendulum, white enamel dial approx 10 cms, Japy Freres, Paris movement, circa 1810.
119. A Vintage Carved Oak Clock-Barometer, approx 70 cms. £30-40
120. J.J. Turner, Faversham Oak Long Case Clock, painted enamel face with
numeric dial, approx 42.5 x 21 x 187 cms. £150-180
121-142 Oriental 121-142
121. An Antique Bronze Tibetan Prayer Bell, approx 15 cms, with a high clear ring. £60-80
122. Bamileke Cameroon Antique Cast Copper Alloy/Bronze Mask, depicting an
elated character, exaggerated features, striated collar with beaded decoration, crowned with elaborate headdress depicting feeding crane and fish, central loop suggesting suspension, approx 36 x 25 cms.
123. An Antique Bronze Indian Mask, depicting a deity, the deity depicting snakes
and sculls in the headdress, approx 22 x 18 cms, together with two miniature bronze Indian deity depicting Ganesh, approx 10 cms.
124. Two Tang Horses, together with a camel. £20-30
125. A Blue Glaze Tang Dynasty Style Horse, with character marks to base. (wf) £20-30
126. A Chinese Bone Miniature Canister and Cover, the cover carved with a figure
seated in a garden, approx 3.2 x 3.2 cms, possibly for thread. £15-20
127. A Pair of Chinese Bronzed Candlesticks, in the form of cranes, approx 28 cms. £120-150
128. An Antique Brass Censer, the censer having raised dragons chasing a pearl
and with applied white metal ram's head handles, approx 17 cms high. £30-40
129. A Late 19th Century Japanese Imari Fish Bowl, with stylized flower heads
interspersed by pictorial reserves depicting oriental pheasant seated on the branch of a flowering tree peony, approx 41.9 cms.
130. A Circa 19th Century Chinese Hardwood and Rose Marble Jardiniere Stand,
the stand with foliate carving having a pierced apron and five carved cabriole legs with stretchers united by a central floral bass, approx 47 cms.
131. A Hand Painted Chinese Fruit Bowl. £15-20
132. A Hardstone Carving of Laughing Buddha, approx 5 cms £15-20
133. A 19th Century Blue and White Canister and Cover, depicting a dragon
amongst foliage, approx 11.5 cms. £60-80
134. Chinese Lacquer Boxes, decorated with chrysanthemum together with a brass
box in the Gothic style and a brass serving bowl. (4) £15-20
135. A Early 20th Century Japanese Blue and White Tea Cup and Saucer, hand
painted with partridge amongst tree peony, character marks to base. £15-20
136. A Chinese Cloisonné Famille Vert Tea Caddy, the caddy depicting a peacock
and birds amongst tree peony, approx 16 cms. £60-80
137. An Antique Chinese Carved Ivory Brisé Fan, approx 30 x 18 cms. £30-40
138. A Chinese 20th Century Famille Rose Style Ginger Jar and Cover, approx 30
139. A Pair of Japanese Satsuma Vases, with "raised" figures in a garden with
pagodas, approx 21 cms high, gilt slightly rubbed, marks to base. £20-30
140. A Chinese Celadon Green Jade Carving of a Fantail Fish, approx 10 cms. £30-40
141. A Taiwanese 20th Century Blue and White Double Gourd Vase, approx 37
142. A 20th Century Chinese Blue and White Vase, approx 36.5 cms. £15-20
143-180 Silver & Silver-Plate 143-180
143. Miscellaneous Silver Plate, including 12 pcs ivory style handled fish knives and
forks, original presentation box, a mahogany case of six fish knives and forks in the original box together with six bone handled fruit knives and forks Marshall & Sons, Edinburgh dd 1889, Chesterfield presentation trophy and six solid silver coffee spoons, Sheffield hallmark dd 1946, mm S&B.
144. Antique Silver Persian Platter, with four dishes, four rice bowls and saucers,
stamped 84 purity, Isfahan city mark, Iranian master silversmith Fadavi, approx 1084 gms.
145. A Limited-Edition Sterling Silver Pershore Abbey Millennium Commemorative Chalice, nr 400, approx 182 gms, Birmingham hallmark, mm
Barker Ellis & Co, approx 180 gms.
146. An Incomplete Silver Plate Cutlery Service, presented by the 'Officers of the
Royal Dragoons to Captain John Lee, on his retirement from the Regiment as a token of their regard and esteem after a servce of twenty nine years, dated 1871', comprising two carving knives, two carving forks, five egg spoons, six teaspoons, twelve table knives with bone handles, six dinner knives, twelve table forks, twelve dessert spoons, twelve dessert knives, eleven dessert forks, eight teaspoons, two salt spoons. (some new knives purchased in 1992).
147. A Silver Basket Bon Bon Dish, marks rubbed together with a silver tested
miniature vase, approx 244 gms (both articles tested) £50-60
148. A Chinese Wang Hing Silver Clip, in the form of a fan, carved with chasing
dragons amongst cloud scroll, approx 7 x 4.5 cms, mm WH. £30-40
149. Miscellaneous Items, including five silver coffee spoons, silver vesta
Birmingham hallmark, Cintika 'Yawn Mower', shell pendant etc £15-20
150. A Quantity of Silver Plate, including a tea pot, two vegetable servers and
covers, one single bon bon dish, two silver plated sauce ladles and two berry spoons. (8)
150A. An Arts and Crafts Silver Plated Mug, the mug of simple design with a serpent
headed handle, approx 9.3 cms £50-60
151. Two Silver Quaich, one London hallmark, dated 1972 mm R & K and having
serpent form handle together with another white metal shell form stamped 5G, approx 150 gms
152. Miscellaneous Silver Rings, including blue and white stone, size N, amethyst
ring size M, diamond and pink stone size S, approx 8.8 gms (3) £30-40
153. A Miscellaneous Silver Plate, including two oval servers, two rectangular
servers, one rectangular server on bun feet, with cover, three round servers (without glass inserts), a pair of matching bon bon dishes and a further bon bon dish, an ebony handle coffee pot, one cigarette case, two sugar spoons, one tiny toast rack, pepper pot without liner and a flask. (18)
154. Miscellaneous Quantity of Silver Plate, including a sugar bowl, milk jug, tea
strainer, sugar shaker, sauce boat, ladle, berry spoons, together with an Art Deco cocktail shaker, a quantity of Harrods flatware and miscellaneous flatware.
155. Miscellaneous Silver, including five napkin rings (various hallmarks), silver-
handled cake slice, a quantity mixed metal tea and commemorative spoons, three silver salt spoons (3), six silver teaspoons Sheffield hallmark dd 1916, mm GH.
156. A Victorian Silver Cream Jug, London hallmark dd 1859, mm RH, together with
a sugar sifter, London hallmark dated 1812, approx 160 gms. £40-50
157. A Silver Mustard, London hallmark dated 1891, with the original blue liner
together with mustard spoon dated 1860, approx 112 gms (2) £30-40
158. A Silver Tea Strainer and Stand, Birmingham hallmark dd 1933, mm Suckling
Ltd., together with a toast rack, London hallmark dated 1905 mm John Heath & John Middleton, approx 172 gms.
159. A Silver Victorian Bowl, London hallmark dd 1881, mm WTWC, the bowl having
repoussé floral decoration raised on hoof feet, approx 196 gms. £40-50
160. A Pair of Silver Candle Sticks, Sheffield hallmark dated 1893, mm Henry
Wilkinson & Co., the candle sticks having a ribbed bowl with removable drip trays with ribbon form flare, on stepped plinth, approx 12 cms.
161. An Asprey London Pastry Slice, Sheffield hallmark dd 1904, together with a
pair of sugar tongs, Edinburgh hallmark dated 1824, approx 118 gms (2) £30-40
162. A Circa 1899 Silver Nurse's Buckle, decorated with cherubs, mm WH, approx
66 gms. £20-30
163. A Set of Six Silver Bouillon Spoons, London hallmark dd 1933, mm Richard
Woodman Burbridge for Harrods, approx 240 gms. £40-50
164. A Set of Six Silver Dinner Forks, London hallmark dated 1937, together with a
set of six small forks (approx 5.5") dated 1933 mm Richard Woodman Burbridge for Harrods, approx 440 gms.
165. A Set of Six Silver-Handled Knives and Forks, Sheffield hallmark dated 1938,
mm Elkington & Co., in original box. £20-30
166. A Solid Silver Table Cigarette Box, Birmingham hallmark dated 1919, mm W.B.
Ltd, inscribed ' Presented to Mr W. Bruce Mount by The Braid Tennis Club, in recognition of many years devoted service, 1921.
167. A White Metal Oval Wire-Work Bread Basket, approx 19 x 27 cms. £15-20
168. A Silver Continental Hallmark Beaker, together with a set of six mother of pearl
knives and forks and a silver hand mirror Birmingham hallmark circa 1908. £20-30
169. A Pair of Italian Silver Plated Candle Stands, in the rococco fashion, approx 20
170. A Silver Hallmark Salt and Pepper Grinder, London hallmark, dated 1979, mm
MCH together with a silver salt. (3) £40-50
171. Two Italian Continental Hallmark Silver Bowls, one raised on hoof feet the
other of fluted design, approx 200 gms. £30-40
172. A Lady's Silver Dressing Table Set, including hairbrush, mirror, clothes brush
and comb. (af), Birmingham hallmark, dated 1901, mm Henry Hobson & Sons. £20-30
173. A Silver Topped Perfume Bottle with Original Stopper, Birmingham hallmark
dd 1908. £20-30
174. Birmingham Mint 'Great Liners of the North Atlantic' Commemorative Silver Ingots, boxed with certificate.
175. A Scottish Silver Quaiche, Edinburgh hallmark, Wilson & Sharp Ltd, dated 1925,
approx 198 gms. £60-80
176. Two Solid Silver Finger Bowls, Sheffield hallmark dated 1918, together with two
pin dishes Chester hallmark dated 1896, mm F.W., approx wt 200 gms. £40-50
177. Miscellaneous Silver, including two salts, two mustards with original liners,
pepper and two silver napkin rings together with a salt spoon and two ping pattern mustard spoons, approx 300 gms, miscellaneous hallmarks.
178. Four Solid Silver Leaf Shaped Miniature Toast Racks, two mm Henry Atkins
Sheffield hallmark dated 1900 and two Edinburgh hallmark, dated 1913 mm HI, combined weight 140 gms.
179. A Victorian Silver Zodiac Pattern Tea Set, comprising tea pot, milk jug and
gilded bowl, Edinburgh hallmark, dated 1880, mm William Marshall, approx 1050 gms.
180. A Pair of Antique Silver Plate Telescopic Candle Sticks, together with a
hanging cauldron on branch form tripod stand with spirit burner. £20-30
181-240 Jewellery & Watches 181-240
181. A Lady's 9ct Gold Metal Core Bracelet. £15-20
182. A Vintage Waterman Gold- Plated Moray Silk Design Fountain Pen, with 18 k
gold nib. £60-80
183. A Vintage Sheafer's Gold-Plated Cross Propelling Pencil. £40-50
184. A 9K Yellow Gold Rope Chain, approx 45 cms, approx 5.4 gms. £40-50
185. A Lady's 18 ct Yellow and White Gold Diamond Ring, size M, approx 3.4 gms £50-60
186. A Lady's 9 ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Sapphire Star Ring, size T, approx
187 -190 No Lots
191. A Lady's Antique 18 ct Yellow Gold and Platinum Diamond and Sapphire Ring, the ring approx 22 pts old cut dias, sapp 6.8 mm, size Q, approx 2.7 gms
192. A Lady's Vintage 9ct Gold Charm Bracelet, with seven hallmarked gold
charms, including church, bible, 10-shilling note, crown, rings, Masonic square and compass and a Cornelian fob, approx 42 gms.
193. A Natural Amber Graduated Necklace, approx 76 cms in length. £60-80
194. A Silver and Butterscotch Amber Necklace Set, including necklace, bracelet
and clip earrings, together with a stone necklace. £40-50
195. A Lady's 18 ct Yellow Gold and Platinum Three Stone Diamond Ring, central
heart shape setting set with a single 0.064 ct brilliant cut diamond, approx 2.5 gms.
196. Miscellaneous Silver Jewellery, including pendants, amethyst earrings,
bracelet, Nelson Hospital Merton badge, approx 55 gms. £20-30
197. Miscellaneous Silver Jewellery, including three rings and a pendant, approx 35
198. Eight Silver Rings, various sizes, approx 43 gms. £15-20
199. A Set of Lady's Graduated Cultured Pearls, on an Art Deco clasp, approx 54
200. A Miscellaneous 9 ct Jewellery, including bracelet and miscellaneous stud
earrings, approx 7.8 gms. £40-50
201. A 9 ct Gold Engine-Turned Cigarette Case, mm SJR the case having a white
gold initial I, cartouche set with five diamonds, approx 102 gms. £800-1000
202. A 9 ct Gold Vintage Life-Long Propelling Pencil. £60-80
203. Two Vintage Gold-Plated Parker Ink Pens, together with one other and an
Eversharpe propelling pencil. (4) £30-40
204. A Lady's 9ct Gold Emerald & Diamond Ring, 8pts of dia, 3 x emeralds 1.8mm
size J, approx 1.5 gms. £30-40
205. A Lady's 9ct Gold Necklace, approx 1.3 gms, together with a 9 ct gold garnet
ring, 10 x 8 mm, size K, approx 1.7 gms. £30-40
206. A Lady's Antique 18 ct Yellow Gold Ruby & Diamond Ring, the ring set with
three rubies and four old cut diamonds, 4 x 1pt 8 cut dias, 1 x 3mm ruby, 2 x 2.25 mmsize J, approx 3.1 gms.
207. Miscellaneous Hand Crafted Silver Jewellery, including a malachite ring mm
BEC, malachite drop earrings, green stone brooch, Art Nouveau style Moss agate pendant mm HMN, oval silver and agate pendant engraved with fushia mm BEC and two stone pendants with silver and four silver rings.
208. Miscellaneous Silver and Amber Jewellery, including butterscotch amber
earrings, two pendants, together with a yellow metal and turquoise ring. (3) £20-30
209. A 925 Sterling Silver Gold Plated Aurora Pen, the original box. £40-50
210. A Set of Gentleman's Silver Gilt and Mother of Pearl Dress Studs, in the
original box. (af) £30-40
211. A Lady's Silver and Amber Jewellery, including ring, pendant and earrings,
approx 20 gms. £15-20
212. Miscellaneous 9ct and White Stone Earrings. £15-20
213. A Lady's 18 ct Yellow Gold Pearl and Diamond Pendant, suspended on a 14
ct gold curb link fancy chain approx 48 cms and 3.8 gms, the pendant weight is approx 5 gms.
214. A Tiffany Silver Bangle, together with a Tiffany heart necklace, approx 43 gms. £80-120
215. A 9ct White Gold and Black Diamond Bracelet, approx 50 pts of black dias,
approx 6.1 gms. £60-80
216. A Lady's 14 ct White Gold and Diamond Solitaire Ring, size K, approx 20 pts
dias, approx 6 gms. £100-120
217. A Lady's Art Deco Style 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Emerald Ring, size Q,
approx 12-14 pts of dias, six x 2 mm emeralds, approx 3.1 gms. £40-50
218. A Lady's 18 ct Yellow Gold Sapphire and Diamond Ring, approx 35 pts of
dias, 2 x 2mm and 4 x 1.8 mm saps, size M, approx 2.9 gms. £120-140
219. A Lady's 9 ct White and Yellow Gold Dragon Fly Brooch, mm G.S, approx 45
mm, approx 3.4 gms, £30-40
220. Miscellaneous Silver Jewellery, including three fine necklaces, three neck
chains, Celtic cross pendant mm D & P on chain, ID bracelet, star pendant on chain, three ringed pendant on chain together with fancy necklace, approx 130 gms.
221. An Unusual Silver and Gold Snake-Form Neck Ring, approx 34 gms £15-20
222. A Lady's Vivien Westwood Silver Hallmark Ring, size M, approx 12 gms £30-40
223. Miscellaneous Silver and Turquoise Jewellery, including necklaces, bracelets
and ring, approx 90 gms. £20-30
224. Six Coloured Stone Rings, including marcasite and jet, approx 40 gms. £15-20
225. Miscellaneous Silver and Coloured Stone Pendants, including Rose Quartz,
Abalone, Blue John brooch and a silver and amethyst bracelet together with a quantity of earrings, approx 130 gms.
226. A Lady's Silver Amethyst Pendant, in the form of a leaf, approx 15 gms, approx
55 mm. £15-20
227. Miscellaneous Costume Jewellery, including beads, necklaces, bangles,
bracelets, rings, earrings together with a Jade-style hand mirror. £15-20
228. Miscellaneous 9 ct Gold Jewellery including locket (clasp only hallmarked -
locket gold metal , chain, Hirco 9ct gold cocktail watch & part strap, 9ct rose gold medallion, approx 14 gms.
229. A Gentleman's 9 ct Gold Curb Link Neck Chain, approx 12.4 gms. £80-100
230. A Lady's 9 ct Gold Bracelet, approx 5.5 gms £30-40
231. A 9 ct Gold Mordan & Co Retractable Pencil, engraved Thomas W Bayley,
approx 21.5 gms together with a vintage Waterman fountain pen. (2) £60-80
232. A Gentleman's Stainless Steel Wrist Watch with Vintage Le Coultre Co Movement; the 45mm face having a silvered chapter ring with Roman numerals,
gold metal border and exhibition back; engraved Le Coultre Co and numbered 6607.The watch benefiting from a later case.
233. A Gentleman's 9ct Gold Vintage Tissot Wrist Watch, together with a 9 ct gold strap, the watch having a silvered face with baton markers, case nr 11001, movement nr 12133366, approx 32 gms without watch.
234. A Gentleman's Smith's Imperial Vintage Wrist Watch, with gold numerals,
white face with Roman numerals, on a leather strap. £20-30
235. A Gentleman's 9 ct Gold Vintage Rolex Wrist Watch. The watch having an
engine turned face with minute dial, case nrd 43687, 1928, and engraved W.B.M. 1930, approx 22 gms.
236. A Lady's Stainless Steel Raymond Weil Wrist Watch, the watch having black
diamante face, water resistant case, nr 5893 V 100601 and having concealed clasp.
237. A Gentleman's Vintage 9 ct Gold International Watch Company Wrist Watch,
having a silver dial and named in full International Watch Co Schaffhausen with gold numerals and minute dial, engraved to back and dated 30/09/1956.
238. A Gentleman's Vintage 9 ct Jaeger le Coultre Wrist Watch, having a white
face with baton and numeric dial and minute subsidiary dial, movement nr 659142, case number 330493.
239. A Gentleman's Stainless Steel and Gold Raymond Weil Parsifal Automatic Chronograph Wrist Watch, having a cream face with baton markers, three
subsidiary dials and date aperture. The bi-metal strap having concealed clasp.
240. A Lady's 18 ct Gold Girard Perrigaux Cocktail Wrist Watch, the watch having
a leaf design bracelet with braided edge. White dial with gold baton markers, case nr 8260000, movement nr 5619320, approx 58 gms.
241-278 Porcelain & Glass 241-278
241. A Meissen Chocolate Pot and Saucer, hand painted with floral spray, twin
twisted handles, blue crossed swords mark to base. (af) £60-80
242. A Miscellaneous Collection of Five Miniature Tang Horses, in green and
ochre glaze. £15-20
243. An Antique Price Bristol Stoneware Beer Barrel, approx 97 cms. £20-30
243A. A Brown Glazed Ceramic Figure, depicting a chimpanzee/monkey, approx 20
cms, signed Tricia. £40-50
244. A Circa 1913 Royal Worcester Part Coffee Set, comprising six coffee cans and
saucers, puce marks to base. £60-80
245. A Part Royal Worcester Dinner Service, comprising fifteen dinner plates, three
soup plates, three oval meat platters, and a large twin lidded tureen with elephant handles, approx 45 cms on oval stand.
246. A Collection of Eight Porcelain Creamers, including Crown Devon nr 1074P,
Burgess Chintz by Burgess & Leigh, DBL, Country Kitchen nr 754048 amongst others. (8)
247. A Collection of Eight Porcelain Creamers, including 320 Filler Hand Painted,
Madeim, Portugal, Erin China, amongst others. (8) £20-30
248. A Collection of Seven Porcelain Creamers, including Tony Wood, Staffordshire
England, five "Jerseys" and one other. (7) £20-30
249. A Collection of Beswick Porcelain, including a kitten, creamer, pheasant
ashtray and a black faced sheep. (4) £20-30
250. A Royal Doulton 'Balloon Lady' Figurine Lamp Base, converted for electricity,
approx 45 cms. £30-40
251. A Late 19th Century Irish Belleek Tea Set, second black factory mark,
comprising four saucers, three cups, milk jug, tea pot. £60-80
252. A Part 19th Century Crown Derby Imari Pattern Tea Set, hand painted gilded
comprising of tea pot, sugar caddy, milk jug, six cups and six saucers, nr 198. £120-140
253. A Mason's 'Regency' Porcelain Breakfast Set, including six teacups and
saucers, coffee pot, tea pot, jam pot and cover, three goliath breakfast cups and four saucers, six cereal bowls, seven various size plates, two serving bowls, two milk jugs and a sugar bowl.
254. A Part 'Olde Bristol' Clarice Cliff Design Porcelain, including coffee pot, tea
pot, sandwich plate, five cups and saucers, two soup plates, five cake plates etc... £20-30
255. Wedgwood Part Set of Blue and White Porcelain, comprising one cake plate,
one oval vegetable server, six medium plates and one shallow bowl together with a 19th century Imari square dish with typical palette.
256. Arnold Machin (1911-1999) Wedgwood Pottery Figure of 'Ferdinand the Bull
circa 1950", approx 32 cms long.
257. A Part Calyx Ware Adam's Ironstone Tea and Dinner Set, comprising tea pot,
three graduated milk jugs, two sugar bowls, seventeen cups and eighteen saucers, gravy boat and saucer, sauce boat, twelve side plates, two medium plates, six large plates, six soup plates, seven dinner plates, two plates with blue ground.
258. A Copeland Spode Fish Platter, together with seven plates, impressed marks to
259. Coalport Style, Nine Hand Painted Dinner Plates, together with three shell form
hors de'eouvres dishes. (12) £15-20
260. Wedgwood, Part Chartley Tea Set, comprising tea pot, sugar bowl, milk jug, six
tea cups, six saucers, six tea plates and cake plate and serving bowl and a oval serving dish.
261. A Quantity of Wedgwood Jasper Ware, comprising two celadon greet trinket
boxes with lids, one round plate, nine pin dishes, two miniature urns and a beaker, two rectangular trinket dishes together with an antique cobalt blue pot and cover.
262. A Dresden Porcelain Vase, having rams's head handle and acorn finial. (wf) £20-30
263. Two Majolica Rams Head Jugs, with cloven foot handles and rams head mask,
approx 21 and 22 cms. £50-60
264. An Antique Porcelain Vase, in the Continental style, hand painted with a
musician to one side and a floral spray to the other, approx 25 cms (af) £30-40
265. Miscellaneous Commemorative Mugs, including a quantity designed by
Richard Guyatt for Wedgwood to commemorate anniversaries, coronations and births together with a ploughman's mug, approx eight.
266. F. LaCava Majolica Hand-Painted Tile, the tile depicting a shepherd with sheep,
approx 27 x 17 cms, framed. Provenance: Property of an Italian lady, originally from Rome.
267. An Early Earthenware Italian Florentine/Tuscan Majolica Bottle, the small oil
or scent bottle, hand decorated with an oak-leaf design on foliate scroll, of an unusual green palette, approx 19 cms (af) Provenance: Property of an Italian lady, originally from Rome, the scent bottle belonged to her grandmother.
268. Royal Worcester Fine Bone China 'Botanical' Coffee Set, comprising six cups
and saucers, in the original presentation box. £30-40
269. A Part Victorian Gilded Davenport Stone China Dinner Set, depicting birds,
comprising three large meat platters, 1 x 52, 1 x 41 and 1 x 34 cms approx, a lidded tureen approx 31 cms, open tureen approx 28 cms, lidded sauce boat and saucer, fourteen dinner plates, six side plates, four small plates, six dessert bowls, five soup bowls and two small oval platters.
269A. A George Jones Style Majolica Mermaid Fountain, a clam shell held between
two mermaids, raised on a naturalistic base, approx 59 x 30 cms, no marks. £60-80
270. A Contemporary Etched Glass Fruit Bowl, approx 24 cms dia x 20 cms deep. £15-20
271. An Antique Ribbon-Glass Beaker. £15-20
272. A Mixed Media Sketch, entitled 'Older Houses of Istanbul', monogram AEA lower
left, frame and glazed, approx 18 x 26 cms. £40-50
273. A Kayser Art Nouveau Polished Pewter Centre Piece, with cut glass liner,
together with a silver collared decanter and stopper and a crystal oval dish and a pair of Georgian tongs, dated 1819, possibly William Bateman. (4)
274. Miscellaneous Glass Decanters, together with four porcelain labels. £20-30
275. A Set of Six Vintage Edinburgh Crystal Wine Glasses, together with two
vintage yellow champagne glasses. £20-30
276. A Set of Six Waterford Crystal 'Colleen' Sherry Glasses. £20-30
277. Miscellaneous Glassware, two scent bottles, cut glass sauce boats, miniature
rose bowl, six sherry glasses, two bud vases, double salt, candle stick, two knife rests, two vinaigrettes, two commemorative mugs, amongst others.
278. A Sea Green and Amber Coloured Murano Style Glass Bowl, with bubble
inclusions, approx 24.5 cms dia.
279-309 Pictures & Prints 279-309
279. Limited Edition Steve Ullathorne Photography, two black and white
photographic prints of gate entrances in London entitled 'Upstairs' nr 1/20 and 'Downstairs' nr 1/20, framed and glazed together with a signed theatre poster 'Blowing Whistles' as directed by Pete Nettell, approx 29 x 42 cms.
280. James Bartholomew, a water colour and pastel painting of a lighthouse, entitled
"Off the Point" Longships Lighthouse, Landsend, approx 49 x 17 cms. glazed and framed.
281. A Reproduction Oil Painting, depicting a young girl leaning against a tree,
approx 28 x 39 cms, in ornate gilt frame. £30-40
282. Sir Russell Flint, a limited-edition print, depicting a reclining nude, nr 215/850
approx 71 x 87 cms, glazed and framed. £50-60
283. David Shepherd, a limited-edition print, entitled 'Into the sunlight, there came a
Tiger', 174/950, signed lower right, approx 94 x 67 cms. £80-120
284. Virgile Mafonso (1965-Present) Italian, Pair of Oils on Canvas, depicting
Venetian scenes, approx 32 x 17.5 cms, signed lower left and right, framed. £130-150
285. Francis Christaux (1956-Present) Italian, Oil on canvas depicting 'Women on a
Beach' approx 60 x 49 cms, framed, signed lower right. £80-120
286. Oil on Board, believed to be 'The Resolution in a Gale', monogrammed lower left
WT, approx 17 x 25 cms. £80-120
287. I. P. Douty Three Quarter Portrait of Ms Molly (Matilda) of Shakenhurst Hall, Cleobury Mortimer, Shropshire, signed lower right, approx 55 x 44 cms, framed
and glazed. Provenance: Bequeathed to the Vendors family by Mrs Gurney of Shakeshurst Hall.
288. Two Oleographs after Jean Francois Millet, 'The Gleaners', a pair of
oliographs, framed and glazed, approx 25 x 34 cms. £15-20
289. W.P. Grobler, South African Landscape, depicting red aloes approx 43 x 13
cms, glazed and framed. £30-40
290. Henry Moore British (1831-1895) Landscape Watercolour, entitled 'Mountain
Stream', initialled HM and dated 1852, approx 9 x 12 cms, gallery label to verso. £60-80
291. Myles Birket Foster British (1825-1899), watercolour on paper 'Foraging',
approx 20 x 15 cms, monogram lower right, framed and glazed. £150-200
292. Newton Smith Limbird Fielding London (1799-1856) watercolour entitled
'Beach scene at evening with fisherman', approx 26 x 17 cms, framed and glazed, gallery label to verso.
293. Newton Smith Limbird Fielding (London 1799-1856 Paris) watercolour,
entitled 'Landscape with drover returning', approx 26 x 17 cms, frame and glazed, gallery label to verso.
294. Henry Bright British (1814-1873) pastel on grey paper, depicting a 'Dilapidated
Church Building', signed lower left, framed and glazed, approx 20 x 30 cms. £100-150
295. Edmund Morison Wimperis,VPRI(British,1835-1900) watercolour entitled
'Helston Moor', signed lower left, approx 34 x 22 cms, gallery label to verso. £100-150
296. Sir Albert Edward Richardson, K.C.V.0., P.R.A. (1880-1964), watercolour on
grey paper entitled Saint-Étienne-du-Mont Paris, monogram lower right dated 1962 approx 27 x 23 cms.
297. David Muirhead, A.R.W.S, watercolour and ink entitled 'The Thames at
Woodbridge', signed lower left and dated 1918, approx 34 x 25 cms. £80-120
298. Roaul Dufy Lithograph 'Ascot 1935', approx 35 x 27 cms, framed and glazed. £100-150
299. Thomas Moore Original Watercolours, depicting silhouette figures on a
beachfront, approx 35 x 25 cms together with a M. Grant watercolour depicting a racehorse and jockey. (3)
300. James Noble, Original on Canvas, entitled 'Last of Summer', approx 24 x 34
301. Two Parisian Etchings, together with a miscellaneous print. (3) £10-15
302. Lawrence Dennison, Oil on Board, depicting a ship in full sail, approx 39 x 50
cms, mahogany frame, monogram lower right. £60-80
303. V. Kinsell Watercolour, depicting 'Fruit', signed lower right, dated 1923, approx
28 x 18 cms. £40-50
304. Piranesi, Giovanni Battista, two prints, one antique depicting 'Veduta di Prazza
Navona', the other of 'The Tiber', Rome, approx 53 x 36 cms, framed and glazed. (2) Provenance: Property of an Italian lady, originally from Rome.
305. Henry Thomas Alken 1785-1851 - "Symptoms Series"; published by Thomas
McLean, Hay Market 1822, five mounted plates from the suite "Symptoms of being Amused", approx 26 x 20 cms.
306. M Gaulin French oil on canvas, depicting farm cottages, approx 71 x 60 cms,
ornate gilt gesso frame. £80-120
307. Cricket Memorabilia, Limited Edition Graham Gooch Print. £20-30
308. A Set of Four Framed and Glazed Cigarette Cards, depicting butterflies,
aeroplanes, steam engines and birds. (4) £15-20
309. After A.C. Havell (1855-1928) a late 19th century coloured print, "A Racing
Nightmare", in oak frame, 65.5 x 80 cms. £20-30
310-343 Carpets, Furniture & Mirrors 310-343
310. An Antique Northern Persian Karaja Rug, circa 1900, approx 180 x 150 cms. £200-300
311. Mid-20th Century Gordon Russell Dining Chairs, rosewood frames together
with two matching carvers. £200-250
312. A 20th Century Mahogany Vitrine, with oval gallery united by turned stretchers,
approx 49 x 33 x 70 cms (af) £40-50
313. An Edwardian Mahogany Mirror Backed Chiffonier, with two cutlery drawers
and two cupboards beneath, approx 113 x 52 x 160 cms. £50-70
314. Two Victorian Rattan Seated Bedroom Chairs, the chairs having carving to
back and turned stretchers. £15-20
315. An Edwardian Mahogany Framed Day Bed/Chaise Longue, approx 140 x 57
316. An Antique Rosewood and Mahogany Sewing Box, on claw feet with turned
central pedestal, approx 73 x 44 x 75 cms. £80-120
317. A Victorian Mahogany Display Stand, the stand having four scalloped edged
shelves with turned supports on porcelain casters, approx 51 x 31 x 116 cms. £40-50
317A. A Georgian Style Mahogany and Pine Scribes Desk, the desk having pen and
book rest, raised on square legs, approx 62 x 53 x 88 cms £80-100
318. An Edwardian Solid Oak Wardrobe, with decorative carving to door panel. £30-40
319. A Georgian Two-Piece Oak Chest of Drawers, two short with three long
drawers, brass swan neck handles, approx 94 x 94 cms. £60-80
320. A Bow Fronted Mahogany Chest of Drawers, the chest having four drawers on
bracket feet, approx 60 x 45 x 82 cms. £20-30
321. A Vintage Oak Drop-Front Bureau, fitted interior, having three graduated
drawers on ball and claw feet, approx 44 x 75 x 105 cms. £40-50
322. A Nest of Three Reproduction Yew-Wood Tables, turned legs. £15-20
323. An Antique Mahogany Chest of Drawers, the chest having short drawers with
three graduated long drawers, with decorative inlay and on bracket feet, approx 100 x 52 x 94 cms,
324. A Vintage Oak Collapsible Tea Trolley. £15-20
325. A Vintage Pine Milking Stool. £15-20
326. A Nest of Three Tables, the largest approx 49 x 49 cms. £15-20
327. A Contemporary Mexican Pine Desk, approx 131 x 55.5 x 78 cms, together with
a book case approx 90 x 44 x 150 cms. £30-40
328. Three Wooden Kitchen Stools, approx 30 x 65.5 cms. £15-20
329. A Mahogany Cased Kemmler of Stuttgart Upright Piano, in good original
330. An Edwardian Solid Oak Buffet / Sideboard, approx 179 x 52 x 190 cms. £40-50
331. Three Vintage Steamer Trunks. £20-30
332. A Small Wardrobe, with door mirror and carving to front, approx 91 x 37 x 188
333. A Mid-20th Century Oak Chest of Drawers, three drawers, stretchers and on
straight legs, approx 86 x 43.5 x 81 cms. £30-40
334. A Mid-20th Century Oak Desk, two short and two long drawers, approx 99 x
45.5 x 76 cms. £30-40
335. A Pair of French 'Souvignet' Leatherette Foyer Chairs, covered in pale blue leatherette with cream painted frame.
336. An English Manufacture Richmond Gilt- Effect Mirror, approx 60 x 90 cms. £15-20
337. An English Manufacture Richmond Gilt- Effect Mirror, approx 60 x 90 cms. £15-20
338. An English Manufacture Richmond Gilt- Effect Mirror, approx 60 x 90 cms. £15-20
339. An Antique Mahogany Chest of Drawers, two short and three long graduated
drawers, raised on turned feet, approx 123 x 118 x 55 cms £40-50
340. A Nest of Three Oak Tables, turned legs and straight stretchers. £30-40
341. A Lady's Antique Walnut Writing Desk, with pull out drawer green tooled
leather slide and fitted interior, lower shelf on turned legs, approx 74 x 48 x 79 cms.
342. A Georgian Square Tilt Top Table, on tripod base and turned column, approx 76
x 62 x 71 cms £60-80
343. An Antique Stone Planter, fixed to a composite stone plant stand, approx 80
cms h. £30-40