attention to detail print
Click here to load reader
Post on 02-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Rening our design
- 2. Attention to detail and renement Magazine Adverts Tour poster Film poster DVD Cover Trailer
- 3. Types of lm posters
- 4. Types of lm posters The Teaser poster -This poster contains basic information to whet your appetite. It often does not indicate much about the plot, but may have a picture of the protagonist/a key icon and the title of the text.
- 5. Types of lm posters The main theatrical poster- This contains information about the production personnel, the stars, and the distributors.
- 6. Types of lm posters DVD release poster - This one comes out when the lm is released on DVD and often has all of the above plus short, one line reviews from relevant publications.
- 7. Types of lm posters Character Poster this one features the main character. Remember that the posters could be a combination of two types.
- 8. Fonts Are you really thinking about your choice?
- 9. Fonts Are you really thinking about your choice?
- 10. Use of images.
- 11. Too much studio? Not enough montage and on location shots?
- 12. Montage.
- 13. Magazine The ner details. Price. How much? Placement? Fonts 4-5 types A range of different sizes Articles. Make sure they link to the genre of the magazine but also to your research investigation ndings.
- 14. Advertising.
- 15. What is your angle? How are you selling your product? What qualities will your product give to the consumer in return for money? Youth/Beauty/Fun Sex, attraction Glamour, Beauty
- 16. How do you plan to place the product in the piece? Have you thought about colour/lighting connotations? Does the body language, pose, clothing help project your strategy?