be used to get used to used to
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
BE USED TO // USED TO // GET USED TO
BE USED TO significa “estar acostumbrado a” y se acompaña de un verbo en gerundio, de un sustantivo o de un pronombre.
I’m used to studying hard for the exams.Is she used to boiling the water before drinking it?
They were used to going to the cinema once a week.
USED TO significa “solía” y se acompaña de un verbo en infinitivo.
I used to study when I was young.Susan and Meg used to read adventure stories before going to bed when they were 6 years old.
GET USED TO significa “acostumbrarse a” y va seguido de un verbo en gerundio, de un sustantivo o de un pronombre.
We can’t get used to the wind in Chicago.I’m getting used to eating more vegetables.
1. I come from a small village. I will never _______________________________(live) in a big city!
2. When I was a child, I ______________________(play) in the street every day.
3. I'm a postman. I ______________________________ (walk) long distances.
4. When you become a mother, you have to _________________________ (not have) a lot of free time.
5. I don't mind the noise. I _______________________________ (work) in an open space office.
6. I _______________________________ (smoke) but I gave it up when we moved to the States.
7. I've been living in London for a year but I still haven't _________________________ (drive) on the right.
Completa las frases con el TO y el gerundio o infinitivo del verbo
1. (want) I used ______________________________to be a firefighter when I was a child.
2. (speak) I'm very nervous. I'm not used ________________________________ in public.
3. (live) We lived in a house for many years. It took us ages to get used ____________________in a block
4. (travel) I used ________________________a lot when I was young, but now I hardly ever go anywhere.
5. (work) My father used _______________________________in a factory but now he is retired.
6. (drink) I'll have an orange juice. I'm not used ___________________________________alcohol.
7. (drive) I don't think I will ever get used _____________________________________on the left.
EJERCICIOS DE ORACIONES CONDICIONALES
MEZCLA DE TIEMPOS VERBALES