out of 12
Post on 27-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Ph Tin Phc
- 1. What is Body painting ? 2. Modern Body Painting 2.1 Body painting festivals 2.2 Fine art body painting 2.3 Body painting in the commercial arena 3. Earn money using body painting
- Body painting is a form of body art. Body painting is temporary, paint onto the human skin and lasts for only several hours
- Body painting is not always large pieces on fully bodies, but can involve smaller pieces on displayed areas of otherwise clothed bodies.
- Body painting led to a minor alternative art movement in the 1950s and 1960s, which involved covering a model in paint and then having the model touch or roll on a canvas or other medium to transfer the paint.
- Body painting is commonly used as a method of gaining attention in political protests, for instance those by PETA against Burberry.
- Body painting festivals happen annually across the world, bringing together professional body painters as well as keen amateurs.
- Body paintings can also typically be seen at football matches, at rave parties, and at certain festivals.
- Since the early 1990s bodypainting has become more widely accepted in the United States, and more and more body artists are beginning to come onto the national community.
- Many artists work professionally as body painters across the world.
- Kids as young as twelve have made good money (like $500 in afternoon) doing simple painting techniques like airbrushed temporary body painting at festivals.
View more >