build a brighter bank johnson controls lighting program · johnson controls lighting solutions...
Embed Size (px)
BUILD A BRIGHTER BANK
Johnson Controls Lighting Program
Johnson Controls Lighting has deep experience in helping banks, large and small, upgrade their existing traditional lighting to more energy efficient LED lighting.
Whether your goal is to transition one bank branch or hundreds of sites across a portfolio, Johnson Controls lighting experts can help you:
• reduce energy use
• enhance safety
• reduce real estate and employee costs
• improve building appearance
• maximize employee comfort and productivity
Some elements of our program include:
• A comprehensive needs assessment: We will conduct a thorough survey of existing lighting conditions from which we’ll develop a lighting plan and recommendation.
• Code-compliant lighting design: Based on the survey and the unique needs of each site, a retrofit plan will be designed in accordance with IES (Illumination Engineering Society) lighting standards.
• Scaling to meet your needs: We have highly experienced project teams that will successfully retrofit multiple sites simultaneously across your portfolio.
• Future-ready designs: Allow the layering of smart technologies like asset tracking and space utilization onto the lighting system.
• Vetted products: Johnson Controls has already done the homework—vetting potential LED product and controls manufacturers. Partner with a company that has an established go-to preferred supplier list and can leverage its size to obtain competitive pricing.
• Lighting security standards are met: We design to stringent state requirements, such as the New York State ATM Safety Act and Florida’s Statute Title XXXVIII for important areas like ATM machines.
• Rebate processing: Utility rebates can amount to thousands of dollars which can go a long way toward offsetting project costs. Johnson Controls will not only identify applicable rebates but will also manage the rebate process.
• ROI verification: Work with a company that has an established process to identify, measure, track and guarantee energy savings.
• Real time project status: Via proprietary tools like JCWorksite software that provides customers a simple way of monitoring a project’s status.
Bank Customer Benefits• Responsible removal and disposal of existing
fixtures. Johnson Controls ensures that all equipment is handled in an environmentally friendly manner that follows industry best practices.
• Minimum disruption during implementation: Even in the midst of a retrofit, business must go on. Look for a provider that will keep disruption to a minimum by working off hours, nights or weekends.
• Energy savings of 50% or more. If controls are added, another 20% or more of energy savings may be achieved.
• Maintenance savings. LEDs last longer and require less maintenance than traditional lighting.
• Large-scale conversions within the same fiscal year. Johnson Controls works quickly so tax advantages of LED lighting can be realized in the same fiscal year as the lighting upgrade.
JOHNSON CONTROLS LIGHTING PROGRAM
Customer: TD Bank
Headquarters: Cherry Hill, NJ. With locations in 15 states and the District of Columbia, TD Bank partnered with Johnson Controls to upgrade interior and exterior lighting across its portfolio.
Reduced Energy Cost
Phase 1 (2015) Phase 2 (2016) 322 Retail Locations 241 Retail Locations Annual Savings: $1.15 million Annual Savings: $816,000 Rebates: $314,000 Rebates: $167,000 Payback: 5.3 years Payback: 5.0 years
Reduced Carbon Footprint
TD Bank is also reducing its impact on the environment, saving 6.8 million kWh per year and reducing CO2 emissions by over 4.765 Metric Tons.
That’s equivalent to:
• The electricity needed to power 503 homes for a year
• Taking 1,006 passenger vehicles off the road
• Eliminating 11 million+ miles driven by a passenger car
“Working with Johnson Controls Ligh ting has been a pleasure. From survey to warranty information, Johnson Controls was prepared, thorough and responsive to T D’s needs.”
– Kristin Sullivan, CBRE Energy & Sustainability Manager
“This program has been one of the most significant contributors to our company’s goal of no absolute increase in energy use.”
– Andres Matos, TD Bank Vice President/Regional Facilities Manager
Johnson Controls Lighting Solutions Provides Banks Many BenefitsJohnson Controls has expertise in proper lighting design, installation and service. More importantly, we understand the challenges of effective lighting in a bank environ ment. Let Johnson Controls help you build a brighter, safer and more welcoming environment for your employees and banking customers.
Why LED? Retail banks are increasingly making the switch to Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) lighting. The trend is not surprising. In the financial services industry, where capital budgets are tight and security is always a priority, making the transition from traditional to LED lighting quickly creates value.
LED lighting enhances safety. LED lighting offers excellent light quality and distribution for parking lots, ATMs and exterior areas enhancing safety for both employees and customers.
LED lighting is efficient. LED lighting typically provides energy savings of 50% or more. Energy savings can grow to 70% or more when LEDs are paired with lighting controls.
LED lighting has staying power. LED lighting lasts more than twice as long as traditional bulbs. Fewer replacement bulbs are needed and less maintenance is required when compared to fluorescent or high intensity discharge (HID) lights.
Visit johnsoncontrols.com/lighting or call 844-628-2529.
Bank branches and surrounding areas have better light quality and distribution after a Johnson Controls lighting upgrade.
Johnson Controls and the Johnson Controls logo are marks and/or registered marks. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
©2017 Johnson Controls, Inc. P.O. Box 423, Milwaukee, WI 53201 Printed in USA www.johnsoncontrols.com