cavalry bourbon american whiskey
out of 12
Post on 09-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CAVALRY BOURBON Cavalry Bourbon bottles more than just fine spirits. It bottles the spirit of unity itself, from an era when sharing a good drink was a symbol of fraternity. It bottles the spirit of the twenty-one gun salute. It bottles a sense of rightness, of patriotism.
- 2. COCKTAIL DRINKS OF CAVALRY BOURBON The most popular American whiskey is bourbon, and for good reason. Its caramel sweetness makes it perfect for sipping neat, but its also a great mixer. Its profile complements a number of flavors from fruity to sweet to dry. Give one of our original recipes a try or use Cavalry Bourbon in your favorite classic cocktail.
- 3. 1. GRANDMAS BREAKFAST 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 3/4 oz triple sec 2 oz Grapefruit Juice Cocktail Brief: Fruity, Fruity and some more Fruit. Definitely a drink the lady should be trying out. Cavalry Bourbon gives hard ready to party flavor and Triple Sec and Grapefruit let it all go down without a problem. Drink this and you can do all night! . PREPARATION: Fill shaker with ice Pour 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 3/4 oz triple sec 2 oz Grapefruit Juice Shake till chilled Pour, add a Cherry and Lemon Serve
- 4. 2. THE NIGHT WATCH 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 1 1/2 oz Kahlua 1 oz Light Cream Cocktail Brief: Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow. The Night Watch The hit of a well Crafted Cavalry Bourbon, balanced with coffee Liquor and a hint of Smooth Cream. Departing is not a Possibility. PREPARATION: Fill shaker with ice Pour 1 1/2 oz Bourbon Pour 1 1/2 oz Kahlua Pour 1 oz Light Cream Shake and Serve
- 5. 3. THE BARRY ALLEN 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 1/2 oz maraschino cherry juice 2 cherries, muddled 1/2 oz grenadine splash sour mix Cocktail Brief: This original crafted cocktails is will set the mood. The Balanced Cavalry Bourbon with it intense taste of New charred American Oak and well-crafted Mash mixed with a combination of Sweet Maraschino Cherry and Sour Mix creates a complex taste that delivery a drink worthy of any bourbon Enthusiast. PREPARATION: Muddle cherry with bourbon Shake bourbon mixture with juice and grenadine Pour into rocks glass Drizzle sour mix around sides of glass Garnish with lightning lemon.
- 6. 4. FROZEN PEACH CAVALRY 2 cups frozen peach slices, slightly thawed 1 cup Cavalry bourbon 1 cup peach nectar 1 cup peach sorbet, softened 1/2 to 1 tsp. orange bitters Pinch of kosher salt 1 to 3 Tbsp. superfine sugar Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, peach slices Cocktail Brief: Enjoy this refreshing cocktail on a hot summers day. PREPARATION: Blend Peach Slices, Peach Nectar and Sorbet, in a blender for 2 mins. Add Cavalry Bourbon and Re blend for 2 more mins. Add bitters and salt, and blend 30 to 45 seconds . Stir in sugar. Serve immediately.
- 7. 5. TAILGATE WAGON 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple Pineapple Juice 1 cup bourbon 1 cup chilled lemon sparkling water 1/2 cup Southern Comfort 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Cocktail Brief: This Tailgate Wagon is great for Outdoor parties and events. Can be made in large jugs for friends and Family. PREPARATION: Pour Pineapple Juice into a 2-qt. pitcher. Stir in bourbon and remaining 4 ingredients. Add Some Cubed Pineapple. Serve immediately over ice. Serve
- 8. 6. OLD FASHION CAVALRY 1 orange wedge 1 sugar cube Dash of bitters Crushed ice 1/4 cup Cavalry bourbon 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce Club soda Garnish: orange twist and fresh cranberries Cocktail Brief: Impress your guests with Old Fashioned Cavalry, Made with whole-berry cranberry sauce and garnished with fruit. This cocktails best served immediately, so recruit a fellow barkeep for muddling assistance. PREPARATION: Mash orange wedge, sugar cube, and bitters . Fill glass with crushed ice. Stir in Cavalry bourbon, cranberry sauce, and a splash of club soda. Garnish. Serve immediately
- 9. 7. FIGGED BOURBON 1 fresh whole, ripe fig 6 fresh mint leaves 2 to 3 brown sugar cubes 1/4 cup bourbon Ice cubes 1/2 cup ginger ale, chilled Garnish: mint sprig Cocktail Brief: We liked this recipe using a Black Mission fig or other purple-skinned variety because of the pretty tint it gives the drink. PREPARATION: Muddle fig, mint leaves, and brown sugar cubes (break Down Figs well) Add bourbon and ice cubes Shake till Chilled Strain into a 10-oz. glass filled with ice cubes. Top with chilled ginger ale. Stir gently, and garnish, Serve immediately. Serve
- 10. 8. OLD TOWN SUNRISE 1 Shot Cavalry bourbon 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice 10 ounces ice Ginger beer 1/4 teaspoon grenadine Fresh lime slices or wedges (garnish) Cocktail Brief: Bourbon and ginger ale combine to make a cool, colorful drink. PREPARATION: Combine Cavalry bourbon and 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice in a cocktail shaker Fill with ice. Shake until thoroughly chilled. Strain into a 10-oz. glass filled with ice. Top with your favorite ginger beer. Drizzle with 1/4 tsp. grenadine. Garnish with fresh lime slices or wedges. Serve
- 11. 9. OLD TEA BOURBON 3/4 cup sweetened tea 3 tablespoons Cavalry Bourbon 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice Ice Club soda Garnishes: apple slice, cinnamon stick Cocktail Brief: Bourbon and Tea are perfect teammates in this thoroughly Southern concoction. PREPARATION: Combine sweetened tea Cavalry Bourbon. Add fresh lemon juice with Ice. Shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled. Strain into a 10-oz.glass filled with ice. Top with club soda. Garnish, if desired. Serve
- 12. Thank You
View more >