chocolate chunk 2 large baking trays cookies · pdf file chocolate chunk 2 large baking trays...
Click here to load reader
Post on 26-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
Easy Read Recipes
Chocolate Chunk Cookies Courtesy of Alexx Stuart at www.lowtoxlife.com
2 large baking trays baking paper measuring cups and spoons electric mixer high edge bowl mixing spoon chopping board and knife cooling rack
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
2. Line the baking trays.
3. Add to the bowl 125 g (4½ oz) unsalted butter or ghee
⅔ cup rapadura or coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract or powder
4. Using the mixer, cream until lightened brown.
5. Beat in 1 egg
6. Using a low speed, mix through ⅔ cup tapioca or cassava flour
⅓ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ cup desiccated or shredded coconut
1 tsp baking powder
2 pinches pink or sea salt
7. Stir through 125 g (4½ oz) 70% dark chocolate, chunked
8. Using the measure tablespoon as a guide, place heaped spoonsful on the baking trays.
9. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until cooked through.
10. Remove and leave to cool on the cooling rack.