classroom survival kit
Post on 27-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
1. CARLAS CLASS SURVIVAL KIT 2.
- "Pick out" the good qualities in everyone including your teacher and yourself.
- "Button up your lips" and refrain from saying rude, mean or distasteful things
- Heal hurt feelings,
- either yours or someone else's
Band Aid 5.
- Everyone makes mistakes sometimes,
- and that's all right, its the best way to learn!
- Be flexible,
- things might not always go the way you want
Rubber band 7.
- Stick with it and .
- you can accomplish anything!
Chewing Gum 8.
- Always keep a smile on-
- its the best possible accessory.
- Take the time to sit and relax daily
Tea Bag 10.
- Hold everything together
- when you feel it is coming apart.
Paper Clip 11.
- Ignite the thirst for knowledge
- Remember that your teacher tries to be nice but also tough.
- Bring out they kid within,
- Enjoy yourself!
- Constantly acknowledge and reward yourself even if others forget to do it.
- Take a good realistic look at yourself
- Remember that we all need love,
- kisses or hugs everyday
Candy Kiss 17.
- Keep your senses sharp!