designer divvya bhatnagar profile
out of 13
Post on 10-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. FLATTER-YOURSELF CLOTHING MASSTIGE PRET PRESTIGE PRET
- 2. Designer Divvya Bhatnagar understands style. The versatile, widely travelled designer is a double MBA in finance and marketing. She has worked with the Times Group on brand properties such as Femina Miss India, Filmfare Awards and other signature events. After being the runner up at Miss Chennai in 2000, Divvya pursued a successful modelling career spanning 200 print & commercial ads, anchored several shows, TV serials etc. Divvya has lived in the UK for a couple of years, where she assisted in setting up and running a Bollywood production house that has 30 films to its credit. Divvya also set up two hospitality academies for Kingfisher, under their erstwhile brand Kingfisher Training Academy. Today, Divvya is a certified image consultant, educator and also crafts her own line of clothing called Diva Couture by Divvya, a prestige line of fusion wear and DCBD, a mastige line of fusion daily wear.
- 3. PRODUCTS OFFERED (Production tie-up with Punit Creations Pvt Ltd) Western Tops and Shirts Western Skirts Western Dresses Pants Concept Clothing-in the form of 3rd Layer
- 4. CLOTHES RACK- MULTIBRAND RETAIL STORE KIMAYA- MULTIBRAND RETAIL STORE PUNIT CREATIONS PVT LTD OTHER SINGLE- LOCATION STORES LIKE CAMOUFLAGE Currently available at Will be available at all major ecommerce fashion portals from April 2015
- 5. In the media Times of India: Rock your Look: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life- style/fashion/style-guide/V-Day-dressing-Rock-your- look-as-per-venue/articleshow/46108357.cms Business Standard: Western Wear, Evolving India Market http://wap.business-standard.com/article/news- ians/western-wear-a-highly-evolving-market-in- india-indian-designer-115012300720_1.html Economic Times: Flatter your body type with the right outfits http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/pa nache/flatter-your-body-type-with-right- outfits/articleshow/46563856.cms
- 6. The dress collection is well-priced, and vibrant. Customers simply love the fusion designs.
- 7. The price points are so good that impulse purchasing sets in and customers love to own more.
- 8. The collection is full of surprises. Fusion, semiotic-inspired pret that leaves the customer wanting more.
- 9. The collection is versatile- there Is something for every woman and Every occasion.
- 10. Long everyday kurtis are made from breathable fabrics in pleasant prints
- 11. The short top collection has already been selling like hot cakes!
- 12. We would love to work with you! To know more Log on to http://www.dcbd.in
View more >