digital transformation, creating a happier you
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDigital transformation. I know who I was this morning, but i’ve changed a few times since then. We talk about change, but do we really change? Why is collaboration; transparency; sharing and empowerment more important than ever.
- Digital transformation I know who I was this morning, but ive changed a few times since then. VisitWonderland.be
- GROWING UP YOU
- WITH HEROES
- AND TALENTS
- In a world of
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- PHASE GATE SYSTEMS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We love & hate our industries
- Change is Inevitable, Growth is Optional
- AGRARIAN AGE
- INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
- INTERNET REVOLUTION
- INDUSTRIAL INTERNET
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION Blind men and an elephant
- Hans Rosling: Global population growth, box by box 7,231,350,841 Homo sapiens sapiens
- Hans Rosling: Global population growth, box by box
- Accelerating growth in technology. Printing press 3D chip
- MOBILE Number of mobile phones to exceed world population by 2014
- BIG DATA Big data sizes are a constantly moving target, as of 2012 ranging from a few dozen terabytes to many petabytes of data in a single data set.
- VIRTUAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY
- PAYMENT $Y$TEMS Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment system introduced as open source software in 2009 by developer Satoshi Nakamoto.
- CYBERSECURITY Edward Snowden, the computer analyst whistleblower who provided the Guardian with top-secret NSA documents leading to revelations about US surveillance on phone and internet communications.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & ROBOTICS
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- not yet reached our intellectual limits.
- Great opportunities
- Great opportunities
- GLOBAL REACH & BOUNDARY LESS ORGANISATIONS
- REAL TIME STRATEGY & RAPID RESPONSE TO EMERGENT OPPORTUNITIES
- SIMPLIFIED INNOVATION PROCESSES
- BEST SOLUTIONS FROM ANYWHERE & CREATIVE POWER OF SUPPLIERS AND CLIENTS
- HIGHLY CUSTOMISED DESIGNS
- These new innovation practices are not without their own challenges.
- CONSTANTLY CHANGING COURSE
- LOCAL POLITICS & LEGAL ACCOUNTABILITY
- COMPLEX OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- DISJOINTED SOLUTIONS & LOW MANUFACTURABILTY
- SHAREHOLDER VALUE & DISRUPTIVE POWER OF SUPPLIERS AND CLIENTS
- Digital Darwinism, Adopt or Die
- 2009 SAAB
- 2012 KODAK
- 2013 BLACKBERRY
- 2014 FREE RECORD SHOP
- It takes all the running you can do, to keep in same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that. Red Queen
- new way of doing things?
- FEDERATED ORGANISATIONS
- CROWD FUNDING The Pebble raised $10.3 million for Kickstarter, making it the most successful product ever released by the company.
- INNOVATION TOURNAMENTS Pagemaker, Social innovation hackton.
- CROWDSOURCING MIT Gamifies Brain Analysis, Using Crowdsourcing As a Tool To Discover Why You Are The Way You Are
- OPEN SOURCE INNOVATION Elon Musk, the mind behind a high- speed tube transit system called the Hyperloop has used crowdsourcing to build his innovative engineering team.
- Collaboration; transparency; sharing and empowerment.
- Brand new roles for
- MARKETEERS New ways of maintaining and building.
- LEADERS Facilitating and vision is the basis of their work. It's about Her.
- DESIGNERS From disciplinary to designing innovative experiences.
- DEVELOPERS Every business is a digital business.
- Careers: Complex, fragmented, specialized, collaborative and ever evolving. Our work life will be made up of a portfolio of micro-careers.
- Highest point of contribution. Talent Market Passion You
- People do not naturally resist change. They resist the pain of change. They resist the fear of the unknown. The brain is naturally going to seek, be curious, explore, and do new things.
- But to explore, you have to feel safe. When you feel safe enough, then you go out and explore.
- CREATING FOR A BETTER WORLD
- CREATING HAPPIER PEOPLE
- CREATING A HAPPIER YOU
- Your story? Valentijn Destoop, twitter: @quidante, firstname.lastname@example.org VisitWonderland.be ! Thank you for appreciating by sharing.
View more >