don't pay more when you can chaching and earn commission
out of 63
Post on 17-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWhy would you pay more for travel when you can save 10-70% on all travel. You can earn commission on every single booking you make through your own booking site, ChaChing. These are phenomenal deals that everyone should be taking advantage of. Great thing is it is just as easy as telling someone about this and they will want in also. Just like you tell people about a great movie to go see, yet you don't get paid to recommend the movie. Becoming a member gives you all the benefits of earning more money than you have only dreamed of. Make sure you check out the deals in this slide show, check out the compensation plan and then move onto the web site>> http://www.retiredmom.ca You can also reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org Even if you are not interested please help share this information so others can take advantage. It would help my daughter and me out greatly to spread the word.
- My Fun Life
- Best Products
- Fun Trips Affordable
- Fun Condos $99-350 a week!
- My Fun Life Rockies Contest
- COMPETITION FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE VACATION GIFT Cancun or Maya Riviera Your Choice of Location! 5 days and 4 nights or you can upgrade for a longer stay! This is for a family of 4! Qualifications are as follows: Take the full tour at this site by entering your name, number and email address in this site http://www.retiredmom.ca Sign up as a paid member at the end of your tour. Find 3 friends and have them do the same; take the tour on YOUR site and sign up as a paid member. Once you have taken the tour, signed up, have three friends sign up and you are all paid members, your name will go into a bucket for the draw. This contest is being run solely by My Fun Life Rockies, this is not what My Fun Life is doing. You can only enter the contest with the above link. The contest starts on Friday April 11 and will end on Wednesday April 30, 2014. Names will then all go into the bucket by 5:00pm MST and the draw will be done via video on May 1st, 2014. For those not interested in signing up there will be a thank you gift given to you for your time. In order for you to receive this you must enter your information in the tour page so I will be able to contact you with your free gift. I would like to wish everyone the best of luck! #myfunliferockies #rovia #chaching #vacation #travel #socialmedia #contest #conte stoftheday #InteraMaxima #SpecialNew
- Join My Team Now $25 to sign up until May 1st then special over. Enter for my contest for paid members Fantastic team support CEO support Guaranteed best compensation plan Guaranteed best vacation deals Go to this link >> http://www.retiredmom.ca Contact me now for details email@example.com
- Sizzle week April 17
- Sizzle Week Deals for April 5
- Alaskan Explorer From Fairbanks to Anchorage, see what the "Great Land" of Alaska has to offer on this exhilarating vacation. In Alaska, wildlife viewing is abundantfrom bald eagles to Dall sheep and this tour also gives you the opportunity to see spectacular scenery. Begin your trip in Fairbanks, Alaskas second-largest city, with time to explore the citys sights. Cruise down the Nenana and Tanana Rivers aboard a sternwheeler riverboat. Then, head to Denali National Park for free time to explore on your own, or you can opt to hike, whitewater raft, or flightsee Mount McKinley. Also visit an Iditarod Dogsled Center to learn about this epic race, and travel aboard the legendary Alaska Railroad to Anchorage, Alaskas largest city, with time to explore the citys sights. Travel to Seward Gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park, on the Seward Highway to visit the Alaska Sealife Center, a research facility that offers an up-close experience with marine wildlife from the Gulf of Alaska. Your trip ends in Anchoragethe vacation of a lifetime!
- Australia to Fiji Start in Cairns, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, with its clear, tropical water and explosion of colors. Youll get to see it in person and even snorkel in it or take a glass-bottom boat tour. You will also take a guided walk through Mossman Gorge with an indigenous guide to hear stories of the local culture and traditions. Outside Adelaide, visit one of the worlds last unspoiled habitatsKangaroo Island, where youll explore a sanctuary for native Australian animals and see colonies of rare Australian sea lions and New Zealand fur seals. Take a tour of cosmopolitan Melbourne and dine in a tramcar that has been converted to a moving restaurant. Outside the city, visit the Yarra Valley for wine tasting and to visit a wildlife sanctuary to see koalas and kangaroos. In Sydney, visit the Sydney Opera House, cruise on Sydney Harbour, and visit Bondi Surf Bathers Life Saving Club for an insider tour and a lifesaving demonstration. An excursion takes you to Blue Mountains National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its vast valleys and unique rock formations. You will also have free time to explore both of these great cities on your own. In Fiji, tour the sights of the island then enjoy plenty of time at your leisure to explore further or simply relax at your beach resort.
- Day 1 - Arrive in Cairns, Australia: Gdaywelcome to Cairns, Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Hotel rooms are available for immediate check-in. This evening, your Tour Director hosts a special welcome dinner. (Dinner included) Day 2 - Cairns. Excursion to the Great Barrier Reef: Board a fast catamaran and CRUISE to Green Island, one of the many islands on the famed Great Barrier Reef. Choose to SNORKEL, take a GLASS-BOTTOM BOAT TOUR, or walk through the rainforest. Later, your Tour Director can assist you with a variety of optional activities. (Breakfast included) Day 3 - Cairns. Excursion to Mossman Gorge & Daintree River Cruise: Start your day with a visit to MOSSMAN GORGE for a [LF] GUIDED DREAMTIME WALK through the rainforest with an indigenous guide. Along the way, hear stories of the local culture and traditions, and gain an understanding of their special relationship with the forest itself. At the end of the walk, sample some bush tea and damper (soda bread). After lunch, CRUISE along the Daintree River, where you may spot a variety of birds, snakes, and crocodiles! (Breakfast, Lunch included) Day 4 - CairnsMelbourne: Fly to Melbourne and spend the rest of the day at your leisure. (Breakfast, Dinner included) Day 5 - Melbourne: Todays sightseeing tour includes landmarks such as Parliament House and the Shrine of Remembrance, a tribute to Australias war heroes. Visit beautiful FITZROY GARDENS, then drive past the lush Royal Botanic Gardens. Youll discover the different architectural influences as you see the Victorian Arts Centre and other buildings of significance. Then, a unique lunch experience on board the historic [LF] COLONIAL TRAMCAR RESTAURANT as it winds its way through the streets of Melbourne. Tonights optional excursion to see the world-famous Penguin Parade on Phillip Island is highly recommended. (Breakfast, Lunch included) Day 6 - Melbourne. Excursion to the Yarra Valley: Depart the city for a leisurely excursion to the YARRA VALLEY, one of Australias famous wine regions to sample some of the local wines. On the way, stop at the HEALESVILLE SANCTUARY, a renowned haven for animals. Here you will see some of Australias unique wildlife, including parrots, wombats, kangaroos, and koalas, just to name a few. Next, stop for LUNCH AT A LOCAL WINERY, including a wine tasting. Finish your day with a visit to a famous wine estate for another WINE TASTING. (Breakfast, Lunch included) Day 7 - Melbourne: Enjoy a full day at leisure to explore this multicultural and cosmopolitan city. Dine at a local restaurant and immerse yourself in Melbournes passionate food and wine scene or walk along Chapel and Brunswick Streets, famous for great shopping. Take a trip out of town along the spectacular Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles. (Breakfast included) Day 8 - MelbourneAdelaide: Today, fly to Adelaide. Upon arrival, take a brief orientation tour along the wide tree-lined streets and well-manicured gardens. (Breakfast, Dinner included) Day 9 - Adelaide. Excursion to Kangaroo Island: Early this morning, depart Adelaide and travel by motorcoach and ferry to [LF] KANGAROO ISLAND, one of the worlds last unspoiled habitats. Visit SEAL BAY with a national park ranger to see a colony of rare Australian sea lions. Explore FLINDERS CHASE NATIONAL PARK, a sanctuary for native Australian animals, including kangaroos, wallabies, and koalas. Stop here and walk on REMARKABLE ROCKS for stunning views of the sea. Also take a boardwalk down a rugged cliff face to ADMIRALS ARCH, a unique rock formation and home to a colony of New Zealand fur seals, which can be seen resting on the rocks and playing in the waves. Return to Adelaide late this evening. (Breakfast, Lunch included) Day 10 - AdelaideSydney: Today, fly to Sydney, Australias largest city. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (Breakfast inlcuded)
- Day 11 - Sydney: Explore one of the worlds most beautiful cities. Visit the SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for a guided tour of its interior and theaters. Stop at world-famous Bondi Beach for an insiders tour of [LF] BONDI SURF BATHERS LIFE SAVING CLUB with one of the lifesavers. Along the way, learn about the history of the club and enjoy a lifesaving demonstration! See some of the citys suburbs and the historic Rocks area, home to Sydneys original convicts. For a truly memorable experience, enjoy LUNCH AT THE SYDNEY TOWER for spectacular views of the city. Lastly, take a WALKING TOUR of historic Macquarie Street, including a visit to the HYDE PARK BARRACKS, built in 1819 to house, clothe, and feed convict men and boys. (Breakfast, Lunch included) Day 12 - Sydney. Excursion to the Blue Mountains: Take a full-day trip to BLUE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK, added to the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2000. Here, stunning scenery is highlighted by vast eucalypt-covered valleys and
View more >