dreamy misty effect
Post on 05-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
1. Dreamy Misty Effect 2.
- get a picture similar to this picture
- 1.then you go to:
- (that should brighten the image a little)
- 2. if you want to brighten it more you can try:
- 3. hit D to reset the background & fore background colors.
- 4. then hit X so the fore background color is white
5. 5. go to: filter>distort>diffuse glow & change it to how you like 6.
- 6. enter quick mask mode by pressing Q
- 7. then go to: filter>render>difference clouds
- 8. & hit Q to exit quick mask mode
- -there should be cute little dancing lines around it
- 9. but dont deselect the picture yet!!!
- 10. select a good size for the brush
- -change the opacity to 90%
- -leave the flow at 100%
- then brush the whole image
- after brushing the whole thing, deselect by pressingCTRL+D
- 11. then make a second layer by pressingCTRL+J
- now work with the seconds layer and go to:
- filter>blur>Gaussian blur
- 12. now change it to linear burn by
- 13. CTRL+E (to merge layers)
- now your finished!!!