elearning create & optimize adobe target activities datasheet · elearning for adobe target...
Embed Size (px)
Adobe Digital Learning Services
• De�ne Testing• De�ne Targeting• De�ne mbox, o�er, audience, activity, experience, and activity goals• Create activities• Perform Quality Assurance• Manage activities• Choose the correct activity type based on your business goals• Run A/B, Auto-Allocate, Experience Targeting, Multivariate, and Auto-Target tests
Your Bene�ts• Save time. Easily deploy real-time 24/7 training to your teams across multiple sites.• Save money. A great solution when travel budgets are tight.• Stay productive. Quick targeted hits of training mean your team has the right
resources at the right time to feel con�dent in their skills.
Who should take this eLearning?Business Users who use Adobe Target Standard or Premium. Your role may be related to Strategy,Optimization, Marketing, or eCommerce
Course Duration:3 hours
Course Content:7 modules + Course Assessment
eLearning for Adobe Target
Create & Optimize Adobe Target Activities
About our eLearningAdobe’s eLearning is the perfect complement to instructor-led training, especially when you need �exibility and the convenience of real-time how-to’s. Course content is hosted on your learning management system or accessible directly via your web browser. Customizable targeted modules let the team refresh skills exactly when they need it.
Learn any time, any place, at any pace.
Course OverviewCreate and Optimize Adobe Target Activities (an eLearning based off Optimize Digital Experiences using Adobe Target) is the critical foundation that teaches learners what Adobe Target is all about. This eLearning begins with a description of testing and targeting, and then shows how Adobe Target achieves those goals by enabling marketers to create, QA, launch, and manage activities that optimize your site and improve visitor engagement and retention.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Explore eLearning Courses: h˜ p://www.adobe.com/training/elearning.html
Or get started and learn about customization. Email us at:Americas [email protected] [email protected]@adobe.comJapan [email protected]
38054340 UP TO 15 USERS38054341 UP TO 40 USERS38054342 UP TO 100 USERS38054343 UNLIMITED USERS
Adobe Systems Incorporated 345 Park Avenue San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA www.adobe.com
Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Printed in the USA.
Create and Optimize Adobe Target Activities[3 hour eLearning]
Want to accelerate insights-to-action time? Customize eLearning modules with your business data.Contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
1. Introduction to Adobe Target• Overview of Adobe Target
2. Understanding Testing and Targeting• Bene�ts of Testing and Targeting• What is Testing?• What is Targeting?• Understanding Testing and Targeting together• Knowledge Check
3. Key Terms and Concepts in Adobe Target• Adobe Target Interface Options• Navigating Key Sections of the Adobe Target User Interface• De�ning Mbox/ Location/ Page in Target• De�ning Content/ O�er in Target• De�ning Default Content in Target• De�ning Experiences in Target• De�ning Goals and Activities in Target• De�ning Audiences in Target• Exercise 3.1: Adobe Target Interface Navigation• How Adobe Target Works• Knowledge Check
4. How to Create Activities in Adobe Target• A/B Activity with Competing Experiences• Activity Creation Work�ow and Steps• Create an Activity• Target an Activity• Exercise 4.1: Create a New Activity• Goals and Se�ings for Activities• Knowledge Check
5. Quality Assurance and Activating Your Test• Quality Assurance (QA) in Adobe Target• Visual Experience Composer• Exercise 5.1: Using the VEC for QA• Preview Links• Exercise 5.2: Using Preview Links for QA• Testing with QA Parameters• Exercise 5.3: Using Testing Parameters for QA• Exercise 5.4: Using Host Groups for QA• Simulating Tra�c in Target• Activating Tests in Target• Knowledge Check
6. Managing Activities in Adobe Target• Filtering the Activities List• Sorting the Activities List• Editing, Copying, Deleting, and Archiving Activities• Exercise 6.1: Managing Activites • Change Log• Knowledge Check
7. Types of Activities• Key Activity Types Created in Adobe Target• Exercise 7.1: Create Auto-Allocate Tests • Exercise 7.2: Create Experience Targeting• Exercise 7.3: Create a Mulitvariate Test • Auto-Target Tests Explained• Knowledge Check
8. Course Assessment• Create and Optimize Adobe Target Activities