elearning roadshow: bristol: implementing elearning
out of 13
Post on 13-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMarco Faccini, CEO of the exciting new Performance Learning Group, talks about the practicalities of implementing elearning and how to make it work for your organisation
- 1. Implementing e-learning Marco Faccini CEO Performance Learning Grp
- 2. What should I consider to achieve a successful eLearning solution implementation?
- 3. What are the challenges.
- 4. Material Outdated/Inappropriate Material not in context Learning one size fits all Application of knowledge Unmotivated employees Lack of learning culture Guidance/coaching Recognition What does success look like Unhelpful vendors Incorrect technology Silos
- 5. Project Intentions Working with Stakeholders Identify Roles Communication
- 6. And Finally... Analyse End Results and keep reviewing
- 7. Collaborative approach Strong project vision Great project management Regular communication Commitment Resources The right technology Deliverables Open dialogue
- 8. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Albert_Einstein_1947.jpg I never teach my students. I only provide the conditions in which they can learn. - Albert Einstein Steve Wheeler, University of Plymouth, 2014
- 9. http://web.media.mit.edu/~papert/ I am convinced that the best learning takes place when the learner takes charge. Seymour Papert Steve Wheeler, University of Plymouth, 2014
- 10. Architecture of participation Learning 2.0 Tools Collaborating Sharing Voting Networking User generated content Tagging Steve Wheeler, University of Plymouth, 2013
- 11. Marco Faccini CEO Performance Learning Grp 07456 223324 firstname.lastname@example.org @marcoable