enjoy life to the fullest mills trifold brochure...2012/04/19 · enjoy life to the fullest aside...
7 River Mills DriveChicopee, MA 01020413.531.0995www.RiverMillsAL.com
7 River Mills Drive | Chicopee, MA 01020413.531.0995
Email: [email protected]
Welcome to River MillsRiver Mills is everything you’d expect from a
high-quality assisted living community that
combines the personal character and history of
Chicopee with longer-term affordability in mind.
Located in western Massachusetts, Chicopee is easy to get to from I-90. River Mills Assisted Living at Chicopee Falls is conveniently located across from the Senior Center and the post office. The river runs behind the property and the sound of the water can be enjoyed from the main dining room and the expansive back patio.
E N J OY L I F E T O T H E F U L L E S T Aside from our compassionate staff and leadership, the variety and physical attributes of the spaces at River Mills will set us apart.
Our spacious apartments feature high ceilings, oversized windows, walk-in showers and kitchenettes. The common areas feature wide hallways, beautiful stone fireplaces and vaulted ceilings.
STUDIO DELUXE522-548 SQFT
ONE BEDROOM492-594 SQFT
ONE BEDROOM DELUXE597-663 SQFT
TWO BED COMPANION SUITE433-525 SQFT
Several Floor Plans (5 shown) with various layouts. Call for pricing and availability.Choose Your New Home
For illustrative purposes only. Layout may be different than shown.
• 18 Studios and 4 Companion Suites
• 1 Hour of Tailored Personal Care and Cognitive Health Support
• Memory Support Staff Training Designed by one of the State’s Leading Cognitive Enhancement Program Experts
• 24-Hour Secure Setting Specific to Memory Support Needs
• 3 Daily Meals served Restaurant Style
• Weekly Housekeeping
• Spacious Common Areas for Programs and Events
• Open Air Enclosed Courtyard
• Supervised, Social Outings
• 1 Hour of Personal Care Assistance Per Day
• 3 Daily Meals Served Restaurant Style in our Dining Room
• Spacious Common Areas for Programs and Events (Theater, Music Room, Living Room, Activities Room, Ames Pub, Indoor Gardening Room, Library, Backyard Patio)
• Private Rooms for Receiving Family and Visitors (Overman Dining Room and Elms Family Suite)
• On-site Maintenance and Weekly Housekeeping
• Transportation for Outings/Appointments
• Daily Engagement and Special Event Calendar
• 24-Hour Trained Staffing and Emergency Response
Connections M E M O R Y S U P P O R T N E I G H B O R H O O D A S S I S T E D L I V I N G A M E N I T I E S