hayden nicholls (taken3)
Embed Size (px)
BACKGROUND INFO • Genre- Action, Thriller• Production Company- EuropaCorp,M6 Films,
Canal+ (with the participation of),M6 (with the participation of),Ciné+ (with the participation of),TSG Entertainment (in association with)
• Distributor- 20th Century Fox• Director- Oliver Megaton• Main lead actors/actresses- Liam Neeson,
Maggie Grace, Forest Whitaker, Famke Janssen
By Hayden Nicholls
CINEMATOGROPHY• Camera shot types- it starts with an
establishing shot viewing a city at night then goes into a mid shot showing a women doing make up. After that there is a full shot of the man getting taken to an office by people and then goes into a close up of the leader of the group.
• Camera Angles- There are lots of different angles showing us the setting of the place.
• Camera Movements- The movements are very snappy and quick.
• Transitions (edits)- The transitions used are cuts when the man is speaking to his wife it cut back and forth they go from the house to an establishing shot of the city then to the mans office.
MIS-EN-SCENE• Set- The set starts in a mansion in the
city then it goes to a tall skyscraper where the mans office is.
• Lighting- there isn’t any high key light as the sun isn’t out because it is dark but in the buildings the house and office is lit up by lights.
• Costumes- The woman is in a nightgown and the man is in casual clothing however the men who kidnap him are in suits and smart clothing.
• Make up- there isn’t much make up except for the wife who is taking make up off and the other men might have something to make there face better.
• Props- Gun, dog lead, picture frame, glass of water, his booklet. There are more but these as the main ones.
• Acting / dialogue- acting is very sneaky as they are trying to take the man without people knowing. The dialogue is very strict as the criminals are trying to make him do something and the man is getting really scared so is stuttering.
The films before
• The film is about a man (Bryan mills) who is divorced to a women called Lenore. They have a daughter who has recently went to Paris and some French people took her and they dad Is a secret agent and gets back his daughter.
• Ex-covert operative Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) and his ex-wife, Lenore (Famke Janssen), are enjoying a reconciliation when Lenore is brutally murdered. Bryan is framed for the crime and flees, with the CIA, FBI and police all in hot pursuit. For the last time, he channels his rage and particular set of skills into hunting down Lenore's real killers, taking his revenge and protecting the one important thing left in his life: his daughter, Kim (Maggie Grace).
The cast • Directed by• Olivier Megaton ... (as Olivier Mégaton)
• Luc Besson (written by) & • Robert Mark Kamen (written by) • Luc Besson (characters) & • Robert Mark Kamen (characters) • Liam Neeson- Bryan Mills • Forest Whitaker-Franck Dotzler • Famke Janssen-Lenore St. John • Maggie Grace-Kim Mills
The first scene
• It starts with a low shot of 20th century fox logo. There are bright lights aimed towards the sky and the camera pans across.
• In this scene Bryan takes out one of the guards. So he is able to get way from the police men.
• This is a close up shot, when Bryan is trying to get away from the police. And has taken control of a police car with a hostage.
• This is a low angle shot. Bryan has entered the building shooting everyone in this path. He then hides under a man and shots the guard. So he is able to get past.