out of 14
Post on 21-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONIn this project you can know the city of dubai, tourist attractions, favorite food, activities to do and interesting things
- Is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, UAE. It's located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the Arabian desert, and on the south with the emirate of Abu Dhabi and to the northeast with Sharjah Dubai has emerged as a cosmopolitan metropolis that has grown steadily to become a global city and a business and cultural hub of the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region
- Dubai has a hot desert climate. Summers in Dubai are extremely hot, windy, and humid, the hottest month is August. Most days are sunny throughout the year. Winters are warm , January is the coldest month. Precipitation, however, has been increasing in the last few decades
- The official currency of Dubai is the dirham (Dh, AED). Each pound is divided into 100 fils. The rate is approximately 4.5 dirhams per euro.
- Arabic and English
- Dubai is one of the cities most visited by tourists because it has many tourist attractions: *Jumeirah Beach: Dubai has a beautiful beach, and city heat makes nearly every day ideal for going to the beach. The beach activities in Dubai include snorkeling, diving, jet ski rides and fishing, and there are many outlets in the city where the equipment can be rented. Many of the beaches in Dubai are reserved for their hotels and resorts.
- *Water park wild wadi: The Wild Wadi Water Park is situated between Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach, just 20 minutes drive from the city center. It is one one of the best water parks water. It has a wave pool, adventure river ,rafting rapids and mini water park for children. Recommended for all ages. *Dubai Museum:It is the oldest building in Dubai. The Dubai Museum includes archaeological objects, such as stone and metal, stone carvings and skeletons were discovered during excavations in the emirate of Dubai This museum shows the different types of wind towers of the oldest areas of the city of Dubai. *Desert safari: Your vacation is not complete if you miss the unique opportunity to experience the fascinating journey through the desert. Drive Up and down the dunes at high speed to scream and laugh a lot of excitement. Camels are also available for those wanting to experience a ride on the "ship of the desert".
- In Dubai are the world's best hotels: *Burj Al Arab: The hotel Burj Al Arab is considered the only 7 star hotel in the world. Since its construction has been rated the best hotel in the world by many hoteliers. This hotel is built on its own artificial island 280 meters off the coast, measuring 321 meters, all rooms suites and has a private helicopter. Is one of the most photographed buildings in the world.
- *Park Regis Kris Kin:It is one of the best hotels in Dubai,. All rooms have a minibar, full desktop system with 40 channels of TV, Internet access, private bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, outdoor pool and gym. Children have their own swimming area. The hotel offers a continental breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and dinner buffet.
- Camel riding Ballooning know the desert in a 4x4 Visit the tallest building Go to the beach
- + Is one of the best cities to visit with your family or partner + This city offers many different activities to do in family + It will be a new and unforgettable experience - Travel to Dubai is very expensive - You can find too many people as it is one of the most visited cities
- *travel to Dubai will be a awesome experience, you will meet many new people, new cultures and unique activities that only gives this city
- * Humit : humedo * Outlets : puntos de venta * Stone carving : piedras talladas http://www.pricetravel.com.mx/dubai/comida-tipica http://guiadubai.com/safari-por-el-desierto/ https://www.google.com.co/search?newwindow=1&biw=1517&bih=693&tb m=isch&oq=dubai+&gs_l=img.3..0l10.923010.924242.0.9247220.127.116.11.1.1.0 .162.749.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.43.img..1.5.592.ZjVLcOXHHhI&q=dubai http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dub%C3%A1i
View more >