home sellers guide - common mistakes to avoid while selling your home
Click here to load reader
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDecided to sell your home? Here are five mistakes to avoid while selling your home. Take a look and get the maximum value for your property.
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Selling Your Home
- Mistake #1 Selling your home can be a complex process involving time, money and strategy. So avoid selling home on your own and hire an experienced real estate agent.
- Mistake #2 Dont price your home above its market value. Setting the sales price too high means youll miss out on interested buyers.
- Mistake #3 It is also vital to repair any basic problems to attract a buyers interest. Many home owners avoid this step which is an important factor that determines the homes value.
- Mistake #4 Not marketing is another big mistake most home sellers make. It is advisable to use a variety of advertising methods to entice interested buyers. If youve already hired a realtor, then you have to bother about marketing.
- Mistake #5 Most home sellers avoid reading all the fine print on the contract of sale which may lead to future issues. So, before signing the legal document, it is advisable to read the terms and conditions.
- Consider the above mistakes and get the best value that your property deserves. To learn more about these common selling mistakes, visit the Calgary Real Estate Alliance that will help you find all the information you need about real estate. Phone: 403-253-7774 Visit: http://www.calgaryrealestatealliance.com/