how to forge strategic partnerships | #startuptips
out of 15
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFEATURED COMPANIES/FOUNDERS: Her Campus Media: Windsor Hanger: https://www.33voices.com/interviews/building-the-1-online-community-for-college-women ZipDial, Valerie Wagoner https://www.33voices.com/interviews/turning-missed-calls-into-a-booming-business SpoonRocket: Anson Tsui and Steven Hsiao, https://www.33voices.com/interviews/faster-than-fast-food-more-wholesome-than-whole-foods
- Powered by INSIGHTS FROM SUCCESSFUL FOUNDERS HowtoForgeStrategic Partnerships
- This presentation consists of insights from 33voices interviews hosted by @JennaAbdou & @ChaseJennings.
- featured founders: Anson Tsui & Steven Hsiao SpoonRocket Valerie Wagoner ZipDial Windsor Hanger Her Campus Media
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | Her Campus Media Identify the value you can gain from the partnership. How will it enable you to better fulfill your mission?
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | Her Campus Media Address specific goals in each meeting to see if your partner can help you achieve them.
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | Her Campus Media Determine whether your partners needs are suitable to the current state of your company. To maintain a purposeful relationship, both parties need to be satisfied.
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | SpoonRocket Curate a favorites list of products users love. Deliver them often.
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | SpoonRocket Think local first when running a service business. This creates deeper meaning for your partner, your customer, and you.
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | ZipDial Rely on successful case studies to minimize risk for potential partners.
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | ZipDial Nurture each partnership by empowering the team member working directly with the brand; Position them as the good cop in meetings.
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | ZipDial When targeting large portfolios like P&G and Pepsi, focus on organic growth. Start with individual brands and immediately deliver results.
- WATCH THE INTERVIEW | ZipDial Approach each meeting as a lesson on negotiation; Implement your partners most successful tactics.
- How do you approach strategic partnerships? Tweet us at @33voices & well include your insight in our weekly newsletter
- LEARN MORE
- CONNECT WITH US! Tell us what you think Jenna@33voices.com