how to make a pretty pearl twisted pendant diy jewelry making tutorial
out of 9
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How to Make: Pretty Pearl Twisted Pendant
- 2. Materials 4 Faux Pearl Beads One Copper 4mm Bead One Copper 1.5 mm Bead Round Nose Pliers 7 20 Gauge Copper Wire Round Nose Pliers Wire Cutters
- 3. Step 1: Insert one faux pearl bead onto the wire and make a little loop with the bead inside.
- 4. Step 2: Create two loops as shown in the photo, then insert your pearl beads onto the wires.
- 5. Step 3: Shape your wires around your beads to get that twisted look that you desire from this piece.
- 6. Step 4: Put a copper bead onto both wires, then trim one of them.
- 7. Step 5: Insert the rest of your beads onto your wire.
- 8. Step 6: Bend wire as shown below in the photo. Then create your hook shape to make the final loop.
- 9. Close the loop and trim the wire if necessary. Add your chain and your beautiful new necklace is ready to wear!
View more >