how to write a short, professional bio ft dan schawbel
Click here to load reader
out of 10
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONNeed to know how to write a professional bio on yourself? You’re not alone. Bio writing is difficult. It forces you to prioritize what’s most important about you. It’s an intimidating task to boil down your entire professional life into one paragraph that’s clear, concise, and works for you.
- How to Write a Short, Professional Bio On Yourself
Learn from amaster
- Analysis of Dan Schawbels Bio
Lets break downDans bio.
- Dans Bio
Dan is the leading expert in personal brandingfor the generation-y audience, with an award winning and world recognized Blog, a TV podcast series that he directs, Awards that he gives out, and a Magazine that benefits the American Cancer Society. He has written over 20 publications for major magazines and online resources and has been featured in Fast Company Magazine and Yahoo! Finance and is EMCs social media expert. He is also establishing the first 360 degree personal branding website, DanSchawbel.com, creating a new standard for career development. Recently, he has redefined personal branding by establishing a collaborate wiki, which he is using to acquire knowledge from all the leading experts to establish a single definition for personal branding.
- Dan is the leading expert in personal branding.
what you do from the get-go
ahh okay, so thats what you do.
Make it very clear
your audience is.
for the generation-y audience.
- with an award winning and world recognized Blog
your professional accomplishments
- He has written over 20 publications for major magazines and online resources
Build a strong argument for your authority in your field.
- He is also establishing the first 360 degree personal branding website
- he has redefined personal branding by establishing a collaborate wiki.
Challenge: There are too many sources of Personal Branding, with inconsistent messaging, leading to confusion of the term.
How are YOU contributing to YOURniche?
- For more actionable tips to develop your personal brand and become a remarkable job applicant: