innovation summit 2015 - 02 - sogexi - outdoor smart lighting - clermont-ferrand
Click here to load reader
Post on 13-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Connecting the City ! Smart Outdoor Lighting Clermont-Ferrand City D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015
- 2. Connecting the City ! Secure the City The right lighting level In the right place At the right time D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015 Reduce operating costs More than 35% energy savings at the initial use. Successive optimisation steps, for additional energy savings. Maintenance costs savings. Be in line with sustainable development Significant carbon footprint and light pollution reduction. Eligibility to Energy Savings Certificates.
- 3. Connecting the City ! Street Lighting Clermont-Ferrand City 210 electrical cabinets 18 000 lighting points 75% HPS 20% MH/CPO 5% LED D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015 New luminaires now installed in LED technology. All electrical cabinets, and over 16 000 light points controled by Tegis Smart Lighting solution.
- 4. Connecting the City ! Quality continuous development on over more than 20 years Mercury lamps total eradication, replaced by HPS and MH lamp technologies. Complete new network cables & grounding, with new electrical cabinets all over the City. First pilot attempts in Smart Lighting D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015 Lighting master plan for the whole City, and introduction of the Right Lighting concept. Important outdoor lighting evolutions, due to the new tramway introduction. Smart lighting plan decided for the whole City. Over 16 000 light points controled, with all devices installed in less than 18 months. Scenarios successive optimisation plans, to reach each time higher new energy and maintenance savings levels.
- 5. Connecting the City ! Public Lighting Management System - PLMS Clermont-Ferrand City Web solution for outdoor lighting telemanagement Switching control. Electrical cabinet real time monitoring. Energy consumption feedback, analysis and alerts. D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015 Dimming scenarios on each light point, or through light point groups management. Real time monitoring and alerts of each light point. Illuminations management.
- 6. Connecting the City ! Architecture & Protocoles Clermont-Ferrand City D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015
- 7. Connecting the City ! Technical criterias for decision Clermont-Ferrand City Easy & Smart Reliable, and robust. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to maintain. Cost effective solution. D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015 Confirmed solution 15 years experience Over 1000 references all over EMEA countries, with hundreds of thousands light points. Secured Double sourcing for PLC components. Worldwide Sierra Wireless web plateform mutualisation.
- 8. Connecting the City ! PLMS field installation process Clermont-Ferrand City Ferromagnetic equipments deposit. D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015 Full Smart Pack installation for each luminaire, including : Junction box with terminal blocks and electrical protections Smart electronic gear boxes (electronic ballasts or LED drivers) PLC / DALI communicating nodes Complete system installation, with Tegis Control Unit setup.
- 9. Connecting the City ! PLMS experience feedback - Clermont-Ferrand City D. Colinot / R de Framond Clermont-Ferrand City / SOGEXI May 2015 The most important Street Lighting network fully connected in France Daily and weekly automatic reporting on the whole network status. Automatic interface with the Technical Department inventory software. A new Connected Control culture, bornt in the City Technical Department Commissioning and Maintenance teams now quite effective on new technologies High energy and maintenance costs savings Energy savings as previously estimated with first level scenarios : > 35%. City efficient financial management, with strong impact on ROI. Additional energy savings now, using the Tegis scenarios flexible capability. No maintenance night rounds anymore. Number and maintenance response time drastically reduced. Maintenance on site under 15mn after priority alarm (Street Lighting cabinets) Active interface with City security and legal staffs, for accident, vandalism,