mcpc guerilla style
out of 8
Post on 13-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMaking the MCPC conference EVEN better
- 1. Guerrilla co-creation, Bay-style A45 experiment at MCPC November 2011
- A radical experiment that went some way to proving that even in the most unlikely of circumstances co-creation can produce break-through ideas and innovations.
- After 4 days of presentations, attendees at the MCPC 2011 were inspired but finding it hard to retain all of the ideas theyd explored over the last few days.
- So we co-created a solution, Guerrilla style:
- We kidnapped19 willing conference attendees
- Stole3sheets of flipchart paper and5marker pens from the hotel reception
- Commandeered1abandoned conference room for45minutes
- Heres what happened..
- We kidnapped a few willing attendees, found an abandoned conference room
- Our objective
- Invent ideas for the future of MCPC
- MCPC 2012 will be more...
- Route 1:
- MCPC Sorting Hat
- An app to navigate the maze of choice!
- 1. Sorts the programme according to your interests
- 2. Produces an MCPC itinerary thats 50% based on your chosen preferences and + 50% surprise choices
- 3. Customised materials with content and sponsors tailored to your interests
- 4. Social sorting: helps you find people on similar itineraries
- Route 2:
- MCPC Swizzle-Stick
- Creating a transformational conference
- 1. Connects people before, during and after the event
- 2. Vibrates to tell you when like-minded people are close
- 3.Social presentation rule :50% pre-prepared 50% active and improvised
- 4. Records all presentations and debates for sharing and follow-up
8. Thank you!
View more >