monitorit for citrix xenapp and...
Embed Size (px)
for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktopMonitorIT®
Comprehensive proactive monitoring and performance intelligence.
MonitorIT is ushering in a new paradigm in managing the complexity in XenApp and XenDesktop environments. The solution has been architected based on the input from customers, partners like Citrix, and system integrators.
We have listened to the di�culties they have while managing virtual desktop environments as well as the chal-lenges faced when �nding proactive tools to assist them.
Managing end-user application delivery through XenApp and XenDesktop presents tough challenges. Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and application delivery solutions such as Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop simultaneously rely on your XenApp Server, network, storage, SQL database and windows infrastructure to all help deliver a seamless end-user experience.
As a result, system administrators struggle to proactively understand the details of XenApp and XenDesktop application, user and server performance. Commonly heard complaints:
“It's taking too long for my application to load.” “My application keeps freezing when I get to a certain screen.” “Citrix is slow!” “The network team is telling me latency is low and there is more than enough bandwidth, but I still have performance issues.” "I know the problem isn't XenApp or XenDesktop but how do I prove this - I constantly feel like I am on the defense team for both products."
Identify and Take Action when Performance Issues Occur MonitorIT for Citrix XenApp allows you to quickly: Determine the root cause of problems that impact the experience of users. Remediate issues to ensure that users are able to return to productivity. Provide clear evidence as to what may have caused the problem and that it has been addressed. Automate future alerting and �x actions based on performance thresholds.
Out-of-the-Box Integration to Citrix XenAppOne product that proactively monitors XenApp, XenDesktop and the entire supporting infrastructure so that root cause can be determined, documented and remediated from a single, integrated dashboard.
Automatic XenApp Health Check One product to monitor Analysis of current and historical applications, sessions Physical servers User session dashboards
P Correlate XenApp and XenDesktop Application, Session and Server Performance
P Proactivley Monitor the Entire Supporting Virtual and Physical Infrastructure
P Coexists with other Enterprise Monitoring tools and Frameworks
P CustomizablePerformance Dashboards and Charts
P Built-in XenApp and XenDesktop Performance Intelligence
P Proactive Alerting and Remediation
P Out-of-the-Box XenApp Server Integration
P Built-in vCenter and XenCenter Plugins
P Backwards compatible and cross hypervisor support
P Low Total Cost of Ownership
Application and database servers Proactive remediation for XenApp Active Directory Built in Compliance Management Network devices Virtual hosts and virtual machines
XenDesktop Session Data
• Username • Broker • Registration State • Connectivity • Desktop Group • VDI Type • VDI Host • Catalog Name • Last Degradation
Reason • Assignment State
• Broker Performance • VDI:
• CPU • Memory • Network
• VDI Host: • CPU • Memory • Disk IOPS
• Disk Latency • Disk Throughput
XenDesktop End User
Performance • Applications
• CPU • Memory • IOPS
• Session State • User Behavior • VDI Performance
• CPU • Memory • Disk IOPS • Latency • Throughput
• Network Utilization
Instant XenApp and XenDesktop Performance Intelligence --No Programming Required--
XenApp End User
Performance • ICA • XenApp Load • Published Desktop
• CPU • Memory • Disk IOPS
• Published Apps • CPU • Memory • Disk IOPS
• XenApp Server Performance
• CPU • Memory • Disk IOPS • Latency • Throughput • Network
• MonitorIT Console • XenCenter • vCenter • Enterprise Frameworks • Other Monitoring Solutions
• SQL • Active Directory • Remote Desktop
Services • IIS • NetScaler • Virtual Servers • Applications • Physical Servers • Network • Storage • Security Appliances
for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktopMonitorITComprehensive proactive monitoring and performance intelligence.
XenApp and XenDesktop Performance Intelligence - Easy to Use and DeployMonitorIT provides built-in performance intelligence for XenApp, XenDesktop and the supporting infrastructure. This helps you get started faster, know what is important and how to monitor the elements that ultimately help drive a seamless end user experience through XenApp and XenDesktop.
and XenDesktop: XenApp Server VDI Sessions Windows Infrastructure Applications Built in API Integration to XenApp Server Auto Discovery of XenApp Server Farms dynamically created by Provisioning Services Automatic Grouping of XenApp inventory and farms Implementation and Customization without Programming or Scripting No consulting services needed vCenter or XenCenter Plug-in - You can leverage our web interface, or plug directly into vCenter or XenCenter for a single, central console.
One Product for XenApp, XenDesktop and the Entire Infrastructure
Web InterfaceProvisioning ServerSurrounding Infrastructure:Virtual Hosts, VMs, Physical Servers, Applications, Network Devices
REQUEST A FREE TRIAL TODAY!1.855.GOLIATH (465.4284) | [email protected] | www.goliathtechnologies.com/monitorit-product-trial
ABOUT GOLIATH TECHNOLOGIESGoliath Technologies is all about being proactive. We deliver market-leading proactive systems management and issue remediation
applications as well as the entire supporting technology stack. Businesses today require solutions with deep functionality and
in the United States, our software is used by customers worldwide including ADP, ING Direct, NASA, Thompson Reuters, Overstock.com and Shell. Learn more today at http://www.goliathtechnologies.com
P Low Total Cost of Ownership
• $400.00 per XenApp Server
• $25.00 per VDI Session
• $400.00 per VMware/Xen-Server Host (not per Socket or CPU)
• $125.00 per Physical Server Agent
• $95.00 per Network Device (not per port element)
• $225.00 per Desktop Delivery Controller(DDC)
• $225.00 per Licensing Server
• $225.00 per Provisioning Server
*all prices are subject to change without notice
For Enterprise or Site License Pricing, call 855-GOLIATH
• Top 10 Users with ICA Latency – XenApp • User Name – “App” – Value
• Top 10 Users with ICA Latency – XenDesktop • User Name – Group – Value
• Top 5 Servers with XenApp Sessions • Server - Farm - # of Sessions
• Top 5 Servers under XenApp Load • Server – Farm – Value
• Top 10 Applications Using CPU • XA: Process - User – Server – Value • XD: Process - User – VDI – Value
• Top 10 Applications Using Memory • XA: Process - User – Server – Value • XD: Process - User – VDI – Value
• Top 10 Applications Using IOPs • XA: Process - User – Server – Value • XD: Process - User – VDI– Value
• Top 10 Sessions Using CPU • XA: “App” - User – Server – Value • XD: User – Desktop Group - VDI – Value
• Top 10 Sessions Using Memory • XA: “App” - User – Server – Value • XD: User – Desktop Group - VDI – Value
• Top 10 Sessions Using IOPs • XA: “App” - User – Server – Value • XD: User – Desktop Group - VDI – Value
• Top 5 XenApp Servers by CPU Usage • Top 5 XenApp Servers by Memory Usage • Top 5 Users with ICA Latency • Top 5 Sessions Using CPU • Top 5 Sessions Using Memory • Top 5 Sessions Using IOPs • Sessions by XenApp Farm • Sessions by Top 5 XenApp Servers • Top 5 XenApp Servers with Sessions Trending
• Top 5 VDI Hosts by CPU Usage • Top 5 VDI Hosts by Memory Usage • Top 5 Users with ICA Latency • Top 5 Sessions Using CPU • Top 5 Sessions Using Memory • Top 5 Sessions Using IOPs • Sessions by Desktop Group • Sessions by Broker