my mcbs story
Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Nicole DelVicariosMCBS Story
- 2. Media has always been a big part of my life.
- 3. It became more prevalent in high school when Itook three years of journalism courses.
- 4. My favorite class was broadcast journalism. I ran myschools morning announcements, learned about tricasters, green screens, and camera operations. It waswhen I decided I wanted to go to college for media.
- 5. SoI graduated high school in June 2014 and moved1,000 miles away to Florida to pursue my MediaCommunications degree at Full Sail University~!
- 6. When I got to Full Sail, I thoughtI wanted to focus on broadcast
- 7. But I found out that it wasnt thepath I wanted to go down.
- 8. I learned about other careers in coreclasses and was picked up to do asegment on the MCBS Mix.
- 9. However, radio isnt my passion either,and I have actually found a passionfor blogging.
- 10. My dream career would be to comeback and work for the FSO blogafter graduation.
- 11. But Im still open to other careers in thefield if that doesnt work out. After all, Iam a Swiss Army knife!