Click here to load reader
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAll about my experience of MULTI-TASKING
- 1. Its All About My Experience Of Multi -Tasking... Its All About My Experience the Multi -Tasking... in Of field of design - print - events - promotions - branding (Concept Creation (ATL & BTL), Marketing, Business Developement, Operations, Client Servicing, Key Account Handling)
- 2. PERSONAL PROFILE Name: D. R. Venkadesh Gender: Male Age: 26 Nationality: Indian Marital Status: Single Languages known: Tamil, English Hobbies: Listening to music, Reading books and Traveling. Contact Address: 213, Valluvarkottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 34 Mobile: 097104 31199 E-mail: [email protected]
- 3. My experience on designing... Myself I define graphic design as the art or profession of visual communication that combines images, words, and ideas to convey information to an audience. A graphic designer is responsible for arranging and using elements on different types of media (such as a poster, a package or a website), most likely with the use of a graphics software program such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Pho- toshop or Adobe InDesign. These elements include: Graphic design is all around us. It is in our morning paper, on our commute to work, and on the cover of our favorite books. The most common forms include: Logos & Business Cards Advertisements & Billboards Book Design & Brochures Product Packaging & Posters Magazine Layout & Newspaper Layout Greeting Cards Retail Visibilities Inshop Merchandising Innovative designs and so on
- 4. My experience on printing ... Imprinting its success stories over the years, I learned the legacy of its Quality Printing Endeavour @ Sivakasi. Promoting the enduring value of reliability, I can work with a range of printing applications using Multiple Technology platforms in digital, screen, offset, flexo, gravure on varied Medias. Passionate approach taken by me in creating exceptional print ap- plications evokes a sense of peace and satisfaction in the minds of its customers. My wide knowledge of printing of full color graphic applications on Medias like; paper, board, foil vinyl, canvas, cloth and flex. I have been worked with variety of printing; stationeries, brochures, calendars, invitation cards, posters, danglers, folders, stickers, banners, hoarding skins, short term interior promotional markings to warranted outdoor
- 5. My experience on events ... I understood that Event Management is a multi-million dollar in- dustry, growing rapidly, with mega shows and events hosted regu- larly in India. Event management is considered one of the strategic marketing and communication tools by companies of all sizes. From product launches to press conferences, companies create pro- motional events to help them communicate with clients and po- tential clients. The industry might target their audience by using the news media, hoping to generate media coverage which will reach thousands or millions of people. They can also invite their audience to their events and reach them at the actual event Myself I feel proud to be the part of industry.
- 6. My experience on BTL promotions ... The terms below-the-line promotion or communications refers to forms of non-media communication, even non-media advertising. Below-the-line promotions are becoming increasingly important within the communications mix of many companies, now a days in India many brands turns their marketing budgets towards BTL promotion. Some of the ways by which companies do BTL (below the line) promotions are by exhibitions, sponsorship activities, public relations and sales promotions like giving freebies with goods, trade discounts given to dealers and customers, reduced price offers on products, giving coupons which can be redeemed later etc. Below the line sales promotions are short-term incentives, largely aimed at consumers. With the increasing pressure on the marketing team to achieve communication objectives more efficiently in a limited budget, there has been a need to find out more effective and cost efficient ways to communicate with the target markets. This has led to a shift from the regular media based advertising.
- 7. My experience on branding ... Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers. A brand is a mixture of attributes, tangible and intangible, symbolized in a trademark, which, if managed properly, creates value and influ- ence. Entire process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product (good or service) in the consumers mind, through advertis- ing campaigns with a consistent theme. A unique and identifiable symbol, association, name or trademark which serves to differentiate competing products or services. Both a physical and emotional trigger to create a relationship between consumers and the product/service. Value has different interpreta- tions: from a marketing or consumer perspective it is the promise and delivery of an experience; from a business perspective it is the security of future earnings; from a legal perspective it is a separa- ble piece of intellectual property. Brands offer customers a means to choose and enable recognition within cluttered markets. That combination of name, words, symbols, or design that identifies the product and its source and distinguishes it from competing prod- ucts-the fundamental differentiating device for all products. I am trying to differentiate the brand of my clients...
- 8. Brand Launches, Retail Activations, Brand Visibility Leaf lets, Brouchers, Banners, Posters, Danglers Retail Stands, Standees, Shop Front Displays Paper Inserts, Float In shop Promotions, Out Door Promotions Apartment Door to Door Promotions Shopping Mall Promotions Free Sampling, Road Shows, Exhibitio