nabh workflow purpose of the documentapp.ntrvaidyaseva.ap.gov.in/asri/ext_images/documents/nabh...
Embed Size (px)
Purpose of the document :
NABH stands for National Accrediation Board of Hospitals. The empanelled hospitals which have NABH Accreditation will be paid an additional 2% of the total package amount according to hospital stay. This would be an incentive to the NABH accredited hospitals to improve their standards and also to improve the quality care and safety of the patients.
The following changes can be done using this module :
• Submission of New NABH form
• Updating of NABH form when expired.
• Updating of NABH form when rejected.
The above changes will be intiated by the MEDCO of the corresponding hospital.
The hospital should be already empanelled under the scheme. The hospital should be in active status.
1. Medco will intiate the action to submit the NABH form by entering the details. Once the request along with the mandatory attachments are submitted by the Medco,the status will be "NABH Application-submitted".
2. Then the request will go to JEO-EDM ,wherein he has provision to Approve/ Verify or Reject or keep the request on Pending.
Approve/ Verify: If the request is approved, then the status will be "NABH Application-verified" and hospital will be under NABH accrediation till the form get expired.
Reject : If the request is rejected, then the status will be "NABH Application-Rejected" and the Medco need to submit the form again for approval and the process continues.
Pending : If the request is kept pending,then the status will be "NABH Application-kept Pending".Then the Medco need to update the NABH form,then the status will be "NABH Application-Updated by Hospital user " and again the process continues.
3. If the NABH form either gets Rejected or Expired , then the Medco need to Submit/ Renew the NABH form again for approval process.
Screens in Medco Login:
1. Login as Medco with user name(medco1_ggh_hyd) and password as shown in Screen shot 1.
Screen Shot 1
2. Click on EDM --> Worklist --> Initiate cases --> NABH Accrediation as shown in ScreenShot-2.
Screen Shot 2
3.On clicking 'NABH Accrediation' , a page will be displayed where the user(Medco) will have a provision to enter the NABH number, NABH accredited valid from date and to dates as shown in Screen shot 3. After entering all the details, the user needs to click on 'submit' button as shown in Screen shot 3 where Attachment is mandatory as shown in screen shot-4.
Screen Shot 3
Screen Shot 4
4.On submitting the request, a message " Details saved successfully" will popup as shown in screen shot 5.
Screen Shot 5
Screens in JEO-EDM Login:
5. Login as JEO - EDM with user name(d047) and password as shown in Screen shot 6.
Screen Shot 6 6. Click on EDM --> Worklist --> My cases --> NABH Hospitals worklist as shown in ScreenShot-7.
Screen Shot 7
7.On clicking 'NABH Hospitals Work list' , a page will be displayed where the user will have a provision to click on appropriate Hospital hyperlink by selecting the status as shown in screen shot 8.
Screen Shot 8
8. On clicking 'Hospital hyperlink' , a page will be displayed where the user will have a provision to enter remarks and then clicks on any of the action button i.e., Approve /Verify :Final approval Pending : Goes to Medco login. Reject : Final rejection.
Screen Shot 9
9. If verified , then a page will be displayed as shown in screen shot 10.
Screen Shot 10
10. If kept pending, the request will go to Medco as shown in screen shot 11.
Screen Shot 11
11. Then the medco needs to update the details and submit as shown in screen shot 12, then the same process continues from step-4 .
Screen Shot 1212. Then JEO-EDM does the action by selecting the status as " NABH Application-Updated by Hospital
13. If the Application gets Expired or rejected, the Medco needs to Submit/ Renew the nabh form from the beginning for the approval process as shown in screen shot 13 and again the process continues from Step 4.
Screen Shot 13
14. The user(medco) can view the previous request details by clicking on "NABH number hyperlink" under Previous Nabh Accrediaton Details in his login as shown in screen shot 14.
Screen Shot 14