name of faculty: dr. deepak bhatnagar 1. name of faculty: dr. deepak bhatnagar 2. department:...
Post on 04-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
1. Name of faculty: Dr. Deepak Bhatnagar
2. Department: Physics
3. Designation: Professor
4. Age as on 01.01.2016: 55 years
5. Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. Ph. D.
6. Teaching Experience as on 01.01.2016: 29 years
7. Address (Official): Room No. 108-109, Microwave Lab., Department of Physics,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur – 302004 (India)
Address (Permanent): 56/97, Rajat Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020 (India)
8. Phone / Mobile Number: +919828088002 (M)
9. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Details of Research Projects:
(i) Principal investigator in DIT project on “Design and development of compact co-
planar patch and fractal antennas for wideband and ultra-wideband communication
systems.” Rs. 91.66 Lacs (2012-14).
(ii) Principal investigator in DIT project on “Design and development of broadband and
dual band antennas for modern wireless communication systems.” Rs. 65.5 Lacs (2010-
(iii) Principal investigator of a DST sponsored research project on “Development of
plasma chamber setup for re-entry studies.” Rs.23.58Lacs (Completed in 2012).
(iv) Co-investigator in UGC project with Dr. Rashmi Sisodia, Deptt. of Zoology, Univ. of
Rajasthan on “Radioprotective potential of indigenous Indian fruits against
ionized radiation induced alterations in cell renewal and noncell renewal system of
mice.” Rs. 11.55 Lacs (2010 – 2013)
(v) Principal Investigator of UGC sponsored research project on “Design of compact
wideband patch antennas for mobile handset applications.” Rs. 7.74 Lacs, (Completed
(vi) Principal investigator of an ISRO sponsored research project on “Effect of ionized
plasma medium on antenna structures mounted on re-entry vehicles” Rs.7.5Lacs
(Completed in 2006).
(vii) Co-Investigator of UGC sponsored research project on “Design, Development and
Evaluation of wideband linear scanning.” (Completed in 2003)
11. List of Publications:
1. Jyoti Parashar, V. K. Saxena, Jyoti, Deepak Bhatnagar, K. B. Sharma,
“Dielectric onized of Zn substituted Cu nano-ferrites”, Journal of Magnetism
and Magnetic Materials, 394  105-110.
2. Jyoti Sharma, Neha Sharma, Jyoti Parashar, V. K. Saxena, D. Bhatnagar, K. B.
Sharma, “Dielectric properties of nanocrystalline Co-Mg ferrites”, Journal of
Alloys and Compounds, 649  362-367.
3. Jyoti, Jyoti Parashar, V. K. Saxena, D. Bhatnagar, K. B. Sharma, “Dielectric
properties Co-Mg ferrite nanoparticles at microwave frequencies”, Advanced
Electro Chemistry, USA, Vol. 2, pp 1-3 .
4. Neelam Choudhary, Ajay Tiwari , J.S. Saini and D. Bhatnagar,  Compact
CPW fed modified circular patch antenna, ISTP Journal of Research in
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ISTP-JREEE), pp 19-22.
5. Jyoti, Jyoti Parashar, V. K. Saxena, S. N. Dolia, D. Bhatnagar, K. B. Sharma
 “Study of dielectric properties of nanocrystalline Cobalt ferrite up to
microwave frequencies”, Macromolecular Symposia, Volume 357, Issue 1, pp
6. Jyoti Parashar, V. K. Saxena, Jyoti, Deepak Bhatnagar, K. B. Sharma 
“Dielectric behavior of Ni0.2Cu0.2Zn0.6Fe2O4 spinel ferrite”, Macromolecular
Symposia, Volume 357, Issue 1, pp 43-46.
7. Brajraj Shrama, Vijay Sharma, K. B. Sharma, and D. Bhatnagar 
“Broadband Semielliptical Patch Antenna with Semicircular Ring Slot for
WiMax Application” Chinese Journal of Engineering, Article ID 379073, pp 1-7
8. Archana Sharma, D. Bhatnagar and Rashmi Sisodia,  “10 GHz
Microwaves Induced Biochemical, Learning and Memory Alterations in Swiss
Albino Mice Brain” Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume: 4, Issue: 5,
May 2014, ISSN – 2249-555X.
9. Archana Sharma, Rashmi Sisodia, D. Bhatnagar and V.K. Saxena 
“Spatial memory and learning performance and its relationship to protein
synthesis of Swiss albino mice exposed to 10 GHz microwaves”, International
Journal of Radiation Biology, Vol. 90, No. 1 , Pages 29-35
10. K. Meel, R. Gopal and D. Bhatnagar,  “Three-dimensional analytical
subthreshold current model of fully depleted SOI MOSFETs”, International
Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering & Technology
(IJECET), vol. 4, No. 7, pp.74-79.
11. V.V. Srinivasan, C. Kumar, D. Bhatnagar, V.K. Lakshmeesha, S. Pal, 
“Two stage gain magnification in beam wave guide feed of Indian deep space
network (IDSN-32) station” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation,
Volume 60, Issue 7, 2012, pp 3481-3484
12. D. Bhardwaj, Komal Sharma and D. Bhatnagar  “Dual band and
Broadband Rectangular Patch Mircostrip Antenna with T Shaped Slot for
WiMax Application” International Journal of Engineering Research and
Development, Volume 3, Issue 12 (September 2012), pp. 14-21
13. Vijay Sharma, K. B. Sharma, V. K. Saxena and D. Bhatnagar 
“Radiation performance of Circularly Polarized Broadband Gap Coupled
Elliptical Patch Antenna” Frequenz, Vol. 66 (2012), pp 1-6
14. Vijay Sharma, V.K. Saxena, K.B. Sharma and D. Bhatnagar  “Multi-
Band Elliptical Patch Antennas with Narrow Sector Slot for Wi-MAX
Applications” International Journal Of Microwave And Optical Technology,
Vol. 7, No. 2, March 2012.
15. Vijay Sharma, V. K. Saxena, K. B. Sharma and Deepak Bhatnagar ,
Radiation Performance of an Elliptical Patch Antenna with Three Orthogonal
Sector Slots, Romanian Journal of Information Science And Technology,
Volume 14, Number 2, 2011, 123–130.
16. Pratibha Sekra, S. Shekhawat, D. Bhatnagar, V.K. Saxena, J.S. Saini and L.M.
Joshi  “Broadband Circularly Polarized Gap Coupled Arrangement of
Rectangular Patches for Modern Communication Systems.” Microwave and
Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No. 12, December 2011, pp2935 – 2939.
17. Garima, D Bhatnagar, J S Saini, V K Saxena & L M Joshi  “Design of
broadband circular patch microstrip antenna with diamond shape slot” Journal of
Radio and Space Physics Vol. 40, October 2011, pp 275 – 281.
18. Pratibha Sekra, Sumita Shekhawat, Manoj Dubey, D. Bhatnagar, V.K. Saxena
and J.S. Saini,  “Design of circularly polarized edge truncated elliptical
patch antenna with improved performance.” Indian Journal of Radio and Space
Physics Vol. 40, August 2011, pp 227 – 233.
19. Pratibha Sekra, Manoj Dube, Sumita Shekhawat, D. Bhatnagar, V.K. Saxena
and J.S. Saini  “Broadband Rectangular Patch Antenna with Orthogonal
Crossed Slits” International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology,
Vol. 6, No.4, pp179-184, July 2011.
20. Krishna Meel, R. Gopal and D. Bhatnagar  “Three-dimensional analytic
onized of front and back gate threshold voltages 3 for small geometry fully
depleted SOI MOSFET’s” Solid-State Electronics, Vo. 62, pp 174 – 184.
http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=7201540020&eid=2-s2.0-84863699972 http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=36053370700&eid=2-s2.0-84863699972 http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=36004177100&eid=2-s2.0-84863699972 http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=6603641531&eid=2-s2.0-84863699972 http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=7402277666&eid=2-s2.0-84863699972 http://www.scopus.com/record/display.url?eid=2-s2.0-84863699972&origin=resultslist&sort=plf-f&src=s&st1=Bhatnagar&st2=Deepak&nlo=1&nlr=20&nls=count-f&sid=COx4eh4rNBgpTaOcMywF11g%3a113&sot=anl&sdt=aut&sl=38&s=AU-ID%28%22Bhatnagar%2c+Deepak%22+36004177100%29&relpos=0&relpos=0&searchTerm=AU-ID%28%5C%22Bhatnagar,%20Deepak%5C%22%2036004177100%29#corrAuthorFooter http://www.scopus.com/source/sourceInfo.url?sourceId=17337&origin=recordpage
21. Ritu Jain, Nidhi Bhargava, K. S. Sharma and D. Bhatnagar  “Microwave
dielectric measurements of binary mixtures of Nicotinamide and 1-Propanol in
Benzene solutions at a constant temperature.” Indian Journal of Pure and
Applied Physics, Vol. 49, June 2011, pp 401 – 405.
22. Sumita Shekhawat, Pratibha Sekra, V.K. Saxena, J.S. Saini and D. Bhatnagar
 “Circular Microstrip Antenna with Off-Centered Y-Slot.” International
Journal of RF & Microwave Computer Aided Engineering Vol. 21, No. 4, July
2011, pp 407-412.
23. Pratibha Sekra, Sumita Shekhawat, D. Bhatnagar, J.S. Saini and V.K. Saxena
 “Stacked Arrangement of Edge Truncated Elliptical and Conventional
Circular Patches for Modern Communication Systems.” Microwave and Optical
Technology Letters Vol. 53, No. 4, April 2011.
24. Vijay Sharma, V.K. Saxena, J.S. Saini, D. Bhatnagar, K.B. Sharma and L.M.
Joshi  “Broadband Gap Coupled Assembly of Patches Forming Elliptical
Patch Antenna.” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No.2,
February – 2011.
25. Sumita Shekhawat, Pratib