pardot elevate 2012 - 10 ways to elevate pardot
of 15 /15
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWhen you first kicked off your Pardot implementation, there were lots of essentials that you focused on to get up and running. Now that your Pardot foundation is established, the Pardot Services Team would like to revisit elements that you may not be doing or could be doing better to help take your integration to the next level.
- 1. Elevate Pardot10 Ways to ElevateChris Heiden TJ Gephart @chris_heiden @tjgephart
- 2. Prospect A Prospect BScore: 356 Score: 57Grade: F Grade: A-
- 3. 1) Lead QualificationWhy should I use both Scoring AND Grading? Quickly identify qualified leads Automate lead routing for qualified lead Validate the marketing teams efforts Creates accountability for marketing and sales
- 4. 2) Dynamic Lists Automatically manages list association Great for Drip Programs
- 5. 3) Progressive Profiling
- 6. 4) Dependent Fields Ask questions based upon other responses Keeps form clean and relevant
- 7. 5) Page Actions Automate actions based on specific page view Use sparingly (important pages only) o Pricing o Demo/Trial Request
- 8. 6) Search Marketing KeywordsCompetitors
- 9. 7) Dynamic Content Relative information based on what you know Makes page personal Before: (Default) After: (Dynamic)
- 10. 8) Social Posting Consolidates social messaging under one roof Built-in reporting Automatic tracking for sales insight
- 11. 9) CRM IntegrationMake sure you have the latest version installed and have:A) Prospect Fields (Score, Grade, URL, etc)B) Prospect Activities
- 12. 9) CRM IntegrationC) CRM listsD) Social Data
- 13. 10) Connectors Events & Webinars Others
- 14. Questions???
- 15. Thanks for your time! Chris Heiden TJ Gephart Channel Manager Implementation [email protected] [email protected] @chris_heiden @tjgephart #Pardot2012 Tweet nice things!