paris trip 2011
out of 34
Post on 19-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Grand Tour 2011
- on tour
- Belgium and France
- 2. Lundi, YPRES here we come
- 6. MARDI..
- 8. And so..To PARIS
- 9. MERCREDI NOTRE DAME
- 12. Pompidou Centre
- 13. JEUDI .. Sacr Coeur
- 14. Montmartre ..
- 15. Le Louvre..
- 18. The Tomb of the Unknown Warrior
- 19. La Dfense
- 20. La Tour Eiffel
- 23. Vendredi. Euro Disney !!!!!!!
- 24. Aims of the trip
- Go abroad on your own
- Get bitten by the bug for foreign travel
- Get on with people who arent like us
- Spiritual, moral, social, cultural learning
- Try out your French
- Follow in the footsteps of your forefathers
- Living with different people
- Enjoy it!
- 25. The plan
- Monday: Meet 1.30am (Leave 2.00am), shuttle, Ypres, Menin Gate (think respectful dress, uniform for Head boy/girl and deputies) 8.00pm.
- Tuesday: Cemeteries, to Paris.
- Wednesday : Notre Dame, Pompidou Centre.
- Thursday: Sacr Coeur, Montmartre, Le Louvre,
- Champs Elys es, Arc de Triomphe, La D fense, Eiffel Tower.
- Friday: Disney, Talent Show.
- Saturday: Home.
- 26. What to take
- ONE clearly identifiable plastic bag with wellies and a torch in. Names on wellies please.
- Overnight bag. (Toiletries, Pyjamas, change of clothing to wear Monday night and Tuesday.)
- Head Boy / Head Girl (and deputies) bring school uniform for the Ceremony
- Main bag / case (you carry this!)
- 27. Kit list.
- Towels and toiletries
- Selection of clothing (including a hat) and footwear.
- Water bottle with secure lid.
- Reading/entertainment for journey
- Camera / Watch
- Pencil case.
- Pack ups. Breakfast and lunch first day.
- Snack bars
- Money : 10 English, 110 Euros. 90 Euros in plastic wallet. 20 Euros in own wallet. (Give plastic wallet to Mr Utting before getting on coach.)
- Passport and E. Health Card (give in to Ms Pittock & Mr Barsby as you get on coach). Do not pack them in your case!
- Medication (give to group leader on coach). Sign for painkillers.
- Glad rags and props for talent show.
- 28. What not to take or do
- Dont take expensive stuff.
- Football tops only in centre.
- No entry into anyone elses room.
- Buy anything that might offend, go bang or hurt people.
- NO MOBILE PHONES.
- On the Coach: NO SWEETS, NO FOOD, NO FIZZY DRINKS.
- NO Chewing Gum!!
- 29. Mr Anderson 2 Mr Utting 2 Miss Caldwell 1 Mme. Dunie 1 Mr Barsby 1 Mrs Keene 1 Kelton Bingham Jessica Davy Joe Gambrell Sophie Holden Riley Robinson Josh Amiss Miss Inns Pittock 2 Megan Sawbridge Connal Pugh Georgia Wilson Chris Stapley Alicia Hellyer Oliver Kenny Heather Davy Tom Bingham Eddie Lyons Millie Marsden Charlie Hall Cameron Baird Olivia Conroy Jack Mooney Mariah Braithwaite Alex Mullineaux Lucy Watson Georgina Derry Jessica Holmes Faron Bloxham Leah Wheldale Archie Ginns Adam Carrim Sophie White Timothy Caunt Chloe Lewis Lewis Richmond Shannon Siddon Ben Barnes Laila- May Harrison Jordan Wyatt Charlotte Derry Ellie Watts Darian Taracha Lydia Ashton Toby Dunford Katie Maher Rebbeca Short Dominic Payne Rosie Chalmers Thomas Phillips Chloe Rogers Kelsey Wickwar Charlotte Frost Katie Joyce Sam Wale Grace Demetriou Kaitlyn Elverson Hannah Gale Conor Vale
- 31. Emergencies
- School 0116 2782388
- Mr Toward in UK for evenings/weekend. 07912516925
- Mandres Les Roses 0033145988889
- 32. Arriving home
- We expect to be back at 8.00pm.
- We will text you to confirm about an hour or so before we arrive at school.
- If you dont hear from us by 7.30pm check with a friend or Mr Toward.
- 34. Ambassadors? Letters If we work together to get it right, then this trip will be UNFORGETTABLE
View more >