p.s and p.c
of 12 /12
Embed Size (px)
- 1. When do we use it? PRESENT SIMPLE How do we use it? Lets practice
- 2. Present Simple When do we use it? To talk about
- HABITS AND ROUTINES
- 3. Present Simple When do we use it? To talk about
- FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS (like, love, hate...)
- 4. Present Simple When do we use it? To talk about
- THINGS THAT ARE TRUE IN GENERAL
- 5. Present Simple When do we use it? To talk about
- ACTIONS THAT ARE NOT HAPPENING ONLY NOW
- 6. Present Simple How do we use it? http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/simple-present/form/exercises?06 TO BE izan / egon The children arent at school. Is he a happy boy? I am not a student.
- 7. Present Simple How do we use it? TO HAVE GOT eduki
- To own something.
- To describe people, animals, things.
- 8. Present Simple How do we use it? ALL OTHER VERBS http://www.agendaweb.org/verbs/to-be-exercises.html
- 9. When do we use it? PRESENT CONTINUOUS How do we use it? Lets practice
- 10. Present Continuous When do we use it? To talk about
- WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW!
- 11. Present Continuous How do we use it? SUBJECT+AM/IS/ARE+VERB+ING http://www.eclecticenglish.com/grammar/PresentContinuous1F.html http://www.agendaweb.org/verbs/present_continuous-exercises.html
- 12. LETS PRACTICE! http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/330/grammar/simcon1.htm http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/330/grammar/simcon2.htm http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/verbs1.htm http://a4esl.org/q/h/vm/sp_or_pc.html http://www.tolearnenglish.com/exercises/exercise-english-2/exercise-english-13689.php http://www.tolearnenglish.com/exercises/exercise-english-2/exercise-english-13846.php Present Continuous