rsna aur arrs introduction to academic radiology › uploadedfiles › rsna ›...
Post on 04-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA®), Association of University Radiologists (AUR) and American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) offer an Introduction to Academic Radiology program for second-year residents. Sessions are held during the RSNA and ARRS annual meetings.
RSNA | AUR | ARRS
Completed application/nomination forms must be received by RSNA no later than July 15, 2015.
INTRODUCTION TO ACADEMIC RADIOLOGY
Program learning objectives
• Introduce residents to academic radiology early in their residencies
• Demonstrate the importance of research in radiologic sciences
• Share the excitement of academic careers in radiology
• Introduce residents to successful clinical radiology researchers, future colleagues and potential mentors
Proposed topics include
• Designing a research question
• Preparing a manuscript
• Critical review of scientific literature
• Finding a mentor
• Realities of an academic career
• Career paths in academic medicine Note: Actual lecture titles may vary
THE PROGRAM IS HELD DURING THESE ANNUAL MEETINGS:
RSNA Annual Meeting November 29 – December 3, 2015 McCormick Place, Chicago
ARRS Annual Meeting April 17 – 22, 2016 Los Angeles Convention Center Los Angeles, Calfornia
Questions? Please contact Rachel Nelson, [email protected] 1-630-368-3742
To access the nomination form go to RSNA.org/ITAR