of 22 /22
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis is a Test
- CONNECTED a 1hr. documentary special exploring the science of networks MY ROLE Researched subject matter, created presentation story, sourced images and created presentation
- Isnt it odd...
- that you and I... ME! YOU!
- ME! YOU! are connected through a chain of 6 people?
- This concept, six degrees of separation, might have hit its pop culture heyday with Kevin Bacon and Facebook...
- BUT... its actually a science.
- The science of networks.
- EZ Cabinet Shop Online Custom Cabinet Design Presented by: Ken Levy, EZ Cabinet Shop Founder Making it easy and simple for consumers to create and purchase custom cabinetry online uDlizing local manufacturers and connecDng them to installers and complimentary product suppliers to help them implement their vision. MY ROLE Researched subject matter, wrote presentation script, consulted on presentation design and layout
- Online Market Challenges Brick and Mortar Showroom 2 Dimensional
- The EZ Cabinet SoluDon Drag, drop, resize, and move 3D design space Receive assistance from highly trained customer service See pricing as changes are made CONSUMERS
- The EZ Cabinet SoluDon The EZ Cabinet Network CreaDng business opportuniDes Adding revenue Keeping costs down for the consumer LOCAL MANUFACTURERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Drilling Down on DierenDators EZ OCD KPC EC Online Tools x 3D Design Environment x Real Time Pricing x Ease of Use x Local Delivery System x Low Cost Custom x
- *www.mpaa.org The entertainment industry is a network of small businesses across America. MY ROLE Researched subject matter, created presentation story, sourced images and built presentation
- *www.mpaa.org 144,000 businesses! in payments to over $40 BILLION It brings in over
- Reality show budgets range from $8K to $60K in direct spending per day. *Nevada Film Commission
- Television producers use that direct spending money to purchase products and services from local suppliers. *Nevada Film Commission accommodations equipment hardware labor food for cast & crew
- *New Jersey Film Commission Restaurants and retail businesses in areas where reality shows lm see up to 30%increase in trafc!
- WELCOME For those of you who are about to ROCK! We salute you! MY ROLE Consulted on presentation design and layout, built animation and slides for a makover of this 130 slide presentation
- DAY ONE: AGENDA WHAT IS LITTLE KIDS ROCK? LETS START ROCKIN LANGUAGE ACQUISITION THEORY/MUSIC ACQUISITION THEORY THE AFFECTIVE FILTER THE JAM SESSION TABLATURE CANON EXPANSION? LKR PEDAGOGY APPLIED TO OTHER INSTRUMENTS THE SOLO
- BACKGROUND LITTLE KIDS ROCK IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT TRANSFORMS CHILDRENS LIVES BY RESTORING & REVITALIZING MUSIC EDUCATION IN OUR NATIONS PUBLIC SCHOOLS. WHAT BEGAN AS A CLASS RUN BY A SINGLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER HAS GROWN INTO A TEACHER LED & TEACHER CONCEIVED EDUCATIONAL MOVEMENT THAT HAS SERVED OVER 170,000 DESERVING KIDS &OVER 1,600 OF THEIR ROCKIN TEACHERS. THE EFFORTS OF LITTLE KIDS ROCK TEACHERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY HAVE TURNED A LOT OF HEADS. LITTLE KIDS ROCK EXISTS TO SERVE YOU! THATS BECAUSE YOU SERVE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOLKS IN THE WORLD OUR KIDS!
- LITTLE KIDS ROCKS CORE VALUES VALUE 1: IMPROVISATION VALUE 2: COMPOSITION VALUE 3: EXPANDING THE CANON VALUE 4: MUSIC ACQUISITION THEORY VALUE 5: 5TH STREAM OF MUSIC EDUCATION
- WHO IS LITTLE KIDS ROCK?