study tips for students
Click here to load reader
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONstudy tips for students
- Student Is Learner ,No age req. Someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs. Every Moment Is Your Teacher. ATHARVA INFOTECH AKURDI
- 1) Reading And Writing For Human Being & For Human Development, 2) Problem Solving In Real Life Situation. 3) Ability To Think Critically. 4) Ability To Take Decision, Challenges. 5) Change In Attitude And Behavior. 6) Increase In Self Confidence. 7) Important Part Is For Social Work.
- The Best Teachers Teach From The Heart, Not From The Book. 1)Busy schedule :- School, coaching class & home works. 2) The subject matter Math's/Science. 3) English language problem. 4) Scoring/Parents or Teachers Ambition. 5) Co-curricular Activities. EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION. ATHARVA INFOTECH AKURDI
- Unless and until one is interested in subject, one can't progress. Effective Study skills are about more than understanding. Impossible is possible.
- Begin study no less than 30-90 minutes after a meal. Never study within 30 minutes of going to sleep. Prioritize! Make a list of what you intend to study, prioritize the list, and stick to it! If possible, study no more than 30-40 minutes at a stretch. Many students retain more by studying for short periods with breaks in between. It all depends on what you're trying to study, but generally, after a period of study, take a break.
- Stress Is Going To Affect A Student's Performance During Exams. Minimal Amount Of Stress Is Acceptable. Don't Take Too Much Tension. Exams Are A Part Of Life. After Passing Exams Also, One Has To Face So Many Challenges Like Getting A Job With Good Salary, Family Life Stress And So On. So Avoid Stress.
- 1. Forgetting things a lot. 2. Decision making is difficult. 3. You Feel Restless. 4. Mood Swings 5. You get frustrated with others. 6. Lack of Concentration. 7. Always feeling sad or simply blank
- Setting up a study schedule. Creating a good study environment is also a great tool for stress management. Less stressed and more successful. Sleep At Least For 6 Hours Before The day Of Exam .
- Spend a few minutes each day thinking about the things that make you happy. Understand what it is that will make you happy Think of solutions, not problems. Each day, devote some time to reading a few pages of an inspiring book or article. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
- As you control tasks, you build self-discipline. As you build self-discipline, you build time management. As you build time management, you build self-confidence.
- Be Confident ! Be Bold ! Be Genius ! Confidence Is A Best Tool Of Success. Be confident. Not only be over confident but genuinely try your best efforts. .Eager to Learn
- Self discipline is a skill. A skill that you need to constantly get better at. Practice it every day. Because the day you stop practicing is the day you start to lose it. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- Creativity EMPTY MIND IS DEVILS SOUL DO THE DIFFERENT THINGS IN DIFFERENT WAYS.Be Creative.
- Discussion has a very important role in study. More you discuss, more you are likely to remember. Discuss with your Parents, friends students.. , teachers & senior
- Morning study is always effective than night. Fresh mind, no thoughts or no person disturbs you in morning. You can study anywhere.
- Like reading, note-taking is a skill which must be learned and refined. Take your self notes. Refer various books and notes of school. Make Notes point wise. Highlight Main Points & sub points with different color.
- Concentration is a best technique eg. Eklavya. By Using Moun And Some Type Of Yoga You Can Increase Your Concentration.
- Diet is very important to maintain good health during exam days. Never neglect diet. Dont eat outside food (Vada Pav) & Water etc.
- Practice is the most important thing try solving sample papers /problem set. Check the solved Question papers from your teacher and take their opinion. Try your best & improve your result.
- Life without goals is like journey without destination. So set goals. Remember that one can achieve almost everything with a strong determination. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
- Read complete question paper. This should be the first step when you get question paper Many a times, question paper itself contains answers to some questions. Planning your time in answering essay questions is more important than in objective type tests. Write answers as per the weight age of marks.
- Imagination is the ability to form a mental image of something that is not perceived through the senses. It is the ability of the mind to build mental scenes, objects or events that do not exist, are not present or have happened in the past. It is your creation you can do anything you want with it, use you imagination Success Is Simple. Do What's Right, the Right Way, At the Right Time.
- Playing sports teaches a person to accept both successes and failures in a positive spirit. very helpful in keeping a person happy. It is a combination of both enjoyment and exercise. Sports generate a positive energy. Statistics show that kids involved in sports activities fare well in academics and their school and college activities.
- If your cursive writing is very hard to read, try printing instead. Most instructors value clear handwriting. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling also count. Well-written grammatically correct answers almost always receive higher grades than poorly written grammatically incorrect answers, even though the answers themselves are the same. First Impression Is The Last Impression.
- Dont be disappoint if your first paper was hard. Be positive about another papers. Optimism is "an inclination to put the most favorable construction upon actions and events or to anticipate the best possible outcome". ... An Idea can change your life
- Do the same thing again & again if you think its hard. Everything is just possible. Think back over last sessions. Note down sessions. Knowing is about the activity itself. Discipline is the bridge between goals & accomplishment.
- Plan rewards for yourself when you have achieved goals start with easier/more interesting subjects and establish a work routine - once started, a routine becomes easier to maintain Student find it helpful to use memory aids such as memorizing a trigger word which is associated with a 'chunk' of information, making a trigger word out of the initial letters of key points or names, or finding a way of visualizing information.
- Stepwise Procedures, having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- Planning minimizes uncertainties, Planning improves student moral. Planning facilitates controlling. Planning helps in achieving economies. It helps in finding out problems of studing performance and aims at rectifying the same.
- In Maths learn the table and concentrate on symbols and signs(+,-,x,/ etc.) In Science draw a diagram/figure properly and proportionately and give the names of the parts of the diagram. In last 15 minutes of the exam try to overlook the answer sheet that any answer is left or incomplete. ATHARVA INFOTECH AKURDI
- Images It Was Recognized That Memory Is Often Connected To Visual Images. We Can Provide Better Learning By Attaching Images To The Ideas We Want To Convey. Use Drawings, Diagrams, Pictures, Charts, Graphs, Bulleted Lists, Even Three-dimensional Objects You Can Bring To Class To Help Students Anchor The Idea To An Image.
- Doing the work takes less effort than thinking about doing the work Most expensive thing in the world which subjects do you know best already, or are easiest to get 'up to scratch'? Make notes as you read. Keep questions in your mind as you work. Speak out loud. Record yourself Mix topics frequently. Mix easy and difficult topics, and interesting and dull topics.
- Best Of Luck Dont Worry Be Happy. Life Smiles at you When you are Happy, Life Salutes you When you Make Some one else Happy.. All the best for your future ,dont forget me
- The Roots Of Education Are Bitter, But The Fruit Is Sweet. ATHARVA INFOTECH AKURDI