the $30b opportunity in mobile advertising (partnered report 6.4.2015)
out of 7
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMary Meeker left no doubt about the advertising in mobile with her annual Internet Trends presentation. More at http://news.partnered.co Also on this report, WhatsApp has emerged as a major driver of traffic to publishers, accounting for more traffic than Twitter in some cases. And finally, Primeloop has launched Retargeted Conversations in partnership with Retargeter. For more content at the intersection of brands and startups, sign up for our weekly newsletter: http://www.partnered.co/new... Follow us on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1kvcETZ Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/part...
- The Report Meekers Missing Mobile Billions & Direct Sharing Dreams 6.4.2014photo: BitJuice/CodeCon
- photo: KPCB Each year, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Buyers partner Mary Meeker makes a much- revered report on contemporary internet trends.
- One slide got tongues wagging and Twitters tweeting with particular ferocity identified the $30b+ opportunity in mobile slide: KPCB
- Some of those seemingly inevitable ad dollars might be headed towards direct messaging apps.
- A new WhatsApp share button is driving more traffic than Twitter to some major sites, like USATodays FTW and Buzzfeed!
- Featured Startup: Primeloop allows brands to retarget from directly within offsite social conversations.
- The Report The most important news at the intersection of brands and startups follow subscribe apply to join
View more >