out of 6
Post on 25-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. T o p1 0 : C i v i lW a rT o u r i s tA t t r a c t i o n s s
- by:Hannah Marcus,Brittney Darah,Nick Geiger,andVanessa Lines
2. Civil War Washington D.C. Tours
- This tour is great for anyone who wants to tour civil war sites in Washington, D.C.
- Travel times from Washington D.C. are relatively short.
- The website also includes the Tourist choice option so you can see which attractions tourists like best.
- The tours even tell you what actually happened there.
- This website is amazing! Its a great place to find many attractions about the civil war.
- Such attractions include: wax museums, battlefield tours, theaters, and historical museums. It has a multitude of things to do relating to the civil war to fuel your adventure!
4. National Civil War Museum
- This is a 2-floored, spacious museum with a total of 17 attractions including a battlemap, weapons and equipment, campaigns of 1862, Lincoln war and remembrance, women in war and much more!
- The plot of the show focuses on the events that took place during the Civil War, and the impact they had on families of the time.
- Characters include: Sojourner Truth, Abraham Lincoln, Walt Whitman, Frederick Douglass, Robert Lee, and others who tell there horrific stories.
- Musical numbers - Brother, My Brother, Sons of Dixie, Judgement Day, Someday, The Glory, Virginia, Candle in the Window, and more!
- The shows music was composed by Frank Wildhorn, who also composed the music for the famous Jekyll & Hyde!
- The show is closed on Broadway as of 1999 and the tour that followed is over, but it can be seen RIGHT NOW at the Ford Theatre in Washington, DC!
- http://www.fordstheatre.org /
View more >