turkey presentation country
Click here to load reader
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTurkey presentation country
- 1. TURKEYPRESENTATION FOR THE COMENIUS PROJECT THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK 2012 - 2014
- 2. Turkeys capital city, Ankara, is a sprawling, modern city home to government buildings, commercial businesses, universities and foreign embassies.
- 3. One of the oldest settlements in the region, Mardin is best known for its cultural diversity and Old City of sandstone buildings that cascade down the hill.
- 4. One of the oldest cities in the world and best known for its remarkable Seljuk architecture and Whirling Dervishes, Konya is a large city in Turkeys Central Anatolia Region.
- 5. Nestled along the beautiful Turkish Riviera on the Mediterranean coastline, Antalya is a large, vibrant city welcoming tourists with numerous resorts, hotels, bars and restaurants.
- 6. One of Turkeys most popular seaside resorts, Marmaris is a picture-perfect setting of pine-clad mountains, sandy white beaches, turquoise waters and historic architecture.
- 7. The ruins of Ephesus are well preserved and contained within a large archaeological site, making it one of Turkeys most popular tourist attractions.
- 8. Situated in Central Anatolia, Cappadocia is best known for its fairytale landscape of unusual formations resembling chimneys, cones, mushrooms and pinnacles.
- 9. Once serving as the capital of the Ottoman and Byzantine Empires, Istanbul today is the largest city in Turkey and one of the largest in the world.
- 10. THANK YOU ENJOY TURKEY