ugc & crowdsourcing
of 10 /10
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. UGC & Crowdsourcing Things to think about in the next 15 minutes of brainstorming joy With thanks to Google/images throughout
- What do you actually want your users to do?
- Do they all do the same thing?
- How can you make it as easy as possible for them to be creative?
- .Or make the payoff nice and juicy?
- How can you give people ideas/inspiration for their content?
- Do you need to?
- Does your audience actually use the platforms you are planning to use?
- Whats your role as the host?
- Whats your relationship with the community?
- Remember the legals!
- - protection of minors
- - libel, defamation, copyright
- - to moderate or not to moderate that is the question
- Whats the worst that could happen?
- If you build it.they wont come.
- How will you let people know about your UGC/crowdsourcing campaign?
- What does a sucessful project look like?
- Numbers? Assets?