18-mindbody-12 mindbody promote gg july revised-v2€¦ · 1. registered app users refers to the...
Embed Size (px)
MINDBODY PromoteReach more customers with
Marketing your business just became effortless thanks to MINDBODY Promote. With Promote, it's easy to maximize brand exposure and
attract new clients, giving you more time to focus on what you do best.
MINDBODY Promote is part of our powerful new marketing suite that allows you to promote your brand, attract new customers and grow sales. No upfront fees, just free exposure.
9.6 million consumers used the MINDBODY app and our customers’ branded apps as of March 31, 2018.1
These users booked a whopping 173 million classes and appointments in the first quarter of 2018.2
5.2 million class and appointment sessions are offered each day through the growing Promote network.3
There was a 900%+ growth in mobile searches for “___ near me today/tonight” between 2015 and 2017.4 "Yoga near me" is searched 246,000 times each month.5
On average, more than 50% of customers who purchase a dynamic pricing offer are coming to the business for the first time in at least two months.7
About half of dynamic pricing customers make a subsequent purchase at the same business.7
Two out of three Facebook users visit a small business page at least once a week.6 Let them book on yours.
1. Registered app users refers to the total number of registered consumer users of the MINDBODY app and branded apps as of March 31, 2018.
2. Classes and appointments booked refers to the action of reserving a spot in a class or an appointment time with a business.
All data is presented as rounded numbers and is as of March 31, 2018.
3. MINDBODY, Average available inventory per day in Q1 2018.
4. May 2018, Think with Google, https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/consumer-insights/near-me-searches/.
5. SEMrush data as of July 12, 2018.
6. May 2018, How Mobile-First Connections Drive Local Business, Facebook IQ,
7. Data reflects all first-time dynamic pricing purchases from September 25, 2017, (launch of dynamic pricing) through March 8, 2018;
and all subsequent purchases through April 7 2018.
8. Regularly priced purchases are those which are not dynamically priced or promoted intro offers. Data reflects all first-time promoted intro offer purchases,
and corresponding subsequent purchases, made through the MINDBODY app from January 1, 2018 – March 31, 2018. Regularly priced purchases are those
which are not dynamically priced or promoted intro offers.
© 2019 MINDBODY, Inc. All rights reserved.
Every bit of MINDBODY software is fueled by our passion for wellness and dedication to our customers. Tap into MINDBODY Promote and unlock the
power of a network of millions of potential customers worldwide.
About 30% of customers who tried an intro offer promoted on the MINDBODY app made a subsequent purchase. Over 90% of these consumers paid the regular price.8
Promote your intro offers in the MINDBODY app to attract new customers.
Through Promote, potential customers can find and book your services through all the major search engines and social channels, like Google, Facebook, and more.
Fill your slower classes and earn more from your most in-demand ones with dynamically priced offers.