envirotabs commerical use
Click here to load reader
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONGet the facts on envirotabs commerical useage.
- Welcome to the world of . . .
- The Greenfoot Catalyst was originally developed as a result of work on experimental burn rate modifiers for solid rocket propellant systems used in the aerospace industry over 30 years ago.Greenfoot is partnered with a technically advanced manufacturer, whose chemistbrings with them many years of research and manufacturing process experience. In 2009 a new consumer division was established to market this innovative product. Customer retention of over 90% is a testimonial to Green Foot Globals (GFG) success.In the middle of 2010 Greenfoot Global branded a new product called EnviroTabs
- GFG products will help bring you into compliance with EPA, DOT & MSHA Approved for use in: gasoline, ethanol, diesel, bio-diesel and any mix of hydrocarbon fuels.
- Reduce Maintenance Increase Profits Both Engines ran forNot Treated with GFG Catalyst Treated with GFG Catalyst Approximately 13,000 hours
- #1 Benefit: Using a product with claims backed by results. Removes Deposits Extends Oil Life Inhibits Deposit Formation Extends Equipment Life Decreases Fuel Consumption Octane-Requirement Decrease Emissions are Reduced Reduce knocking, pinging, and dieseling Carbon Content Of Ash Will Drop Inhibits Stratification, Sludge Formation and Inhibits Corrosion Exhaust Will Be Cooler Many of the benefits obtained from GFG products are derived from thecombustion surface & deposit surface modifiers included in the GFG formulation.
- As a catalyst GFGs Fuel Technology lowers the energy of the activation rate. This allows carbon deposits to burn off at temperatures 400C lower than the 600C required in non-catalyzed fuel. This unique bonding takes advantage of the greatly reduced burn threshold to ignite combustion inhibited fuel impurities and the slower reacting long carbon chains. The results are near perfect combustion and greatly reduced emissions. Fuel impurities and fuel combustion deposits left from typically contaminated fuel burn completely when the GFG catalyst is introduced.
- The impurities that exist in petroleum-based fuels cause carbon deposits to line the surfaces of the combustion chamber. These deposits will not combust at normal engine operating temperatures. Hard carbon deposits are a problem, causing your fuel mileage to drop over the life of the equipment. Carbon deposits necessitate higher octane fuelsand contribute significantly to harmful emissions. Carbon deposits cause lube oil contamination, fouledinjectors and a decline in overall engine performance.
- Engine scheduled for rebuild at 13,800 hours Note: absence of combustion deposits. The GFG Catalyst had been added for Approx. the last 900 hours.Valves are clean, the part numbers are visible. Injectors Ports Valves
- Engine down for a scheduled rebuild Engine was clean and rebuild was not necessary Piston Liner Wiped with a shop towel Valves
- Side by Side Engine Comparison Not Treated with GFG Catalyst Treated with GFG Catalyst Both Engines ran for Approximately 13,000 hours GFG is a catalyst NOT a Detergent Eliminating combustion deposits will increase engine life and improve performance. Hard carbon deposited as build-up in the engine results in greater friction, causing excessive wear. Green Foots technology will burn off any existing carbon deposits freeing the engine of this abrasive material, preventing new deposits when used consistently. As maintenance costs and emissions decrease, expect engine life, fuel economy, performance, and horse power to increase when using GFG.
- Oil Analysis: Blood test for your Semi Truck EngineWhat you dont know could hurt your engine. Oil analysis will help you get themost out of your oil program, detect the early warning signs of hidden problems and prevent costly repairs down the road. When using GFG Catalyst 12,000 mile oil change intervals increased to 18,000, then to 24,000, then to 30,000, and now every PROVEN AND TESTED 40,000 miles.
- GFG is leading the way to help reduce harmful pollutants emitted from engines. A goal made possible by offering a cost effective catalyst to a world that thrives on fuel. EMISSIONS REDUCTION RANGE FOR POLLUTANTS WHEN USING GFG PRODUCTS Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx): 15 - 25% Hydrocarbons (HC): 25 - 30% Carbon Monoxide (CO): 15 - 20% Particulate Matter (DPM): Up to 75% Sulfur Oxides (SOx): 35 - 50% Stack Smoke 50 - 90%Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) is a precursor to the formation of ground level ozone, which causes health problems such as damage to lung tissue, reduction of lung function and sensitization of lungs to other irritants. Hydrocarbon emissions result from incomplete fuel combustion and from evaporation.Particulate Matter specifically diesel particulate matter (DPM) and diesel exhaust organic gases are some of the pollutants that pose the greatest relative health risk. Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless and toxic gas.
- We can meet large quantity demands and ship any size container worldwide.
- Our product is backed by a 100% money back guarantee when our established procedures are followed during the testing phase.For more information and to Greenfoot Global, LLC discuss testing;contact the person that gave [email protected] you this information www.GreenfootGlobal.com Thank You!. Thanks for your time and attention!