why arent you using quality monitoring
Embed Size (px)
WHY AREN’T YOU USING QUALITY MONITORING?
What is Quality Monitoring?
Evaluation of all business conversations regarding criteria of quality determined by the company
Image Source: thisistinadietz.com
Quality Monitoring Lifecycle
Image Source : louisveg87.wordpress.com
What does it include?
Agents should be given feedback on their performance which empowers them to do better
Image Source : shareonfacebook.net
Special coaching should be given to agents so that they will perform better
Image Source : oaisys.com
Why Quality Monitoring?
• Improving customer care• Supervisory oversight by trainers• Supplementing training programs• Security of customer data• Verifying sales orders
Image Source : www.telrex.com
Benefits of Quality Monitoring – For Customers
• Improved customer service: Customer service is giving customers what they want in the best possible way
• Personalized relationships: Customer retention is built on familiarity of the customers with the agents which will in turn increase their trust towards the company
• Reduced hold times and call transfers: Reduced hold times are essential for customer retention as they tend to hang up on the call if there are long hold times.
Benefits of Quality Monitoring – For Agents
• Effective training and coaching: Using actual customer interactions during a training exercise allows supervisors to better train their agents to deal with real scenarios
• Improved training and performance: Agents are inspired to fine tune their performance if it is tied to incentives such as bonuses
Image Source : contactcenterplus.com
Benefits of Quality Monitoring – For Supervisors
• Effective Management: Supervisors that understand the benefits of effective management invest their money and resources into educating and motivating their agents.
• Sensitivity to service quality: Supervisors find it easy to understand the problems faced by agents while interacting with clients and can work on it
Image Source : hr.oregonstate.edu/
Start using Quality Monitoring software!!
Call us at+1 317.872.3000+1 800.267.1364