photography unit 4 lo4 colour adjustment
Click here to load reader
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Colour Adjustment Adam Green
- 2. Here I loaded a photo into PicMonkey (which is an online editor). I then selected on the Colours button.
- 3. I was presented with Saturation and Temperature options. Here you can see I adjusted the saturation to be lower and removed a lot of the colour.
- 4. Then I changed the saturation to be very high. Midtones are brighter and then become very orange.
- 5. You can also adjust temperature. Increasing the temperature makes the photo look warmer. Oranges are brighter and more dominant.
- 6. When the temperature is decreased, the blues are more vivid and more dominant.